CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would you be surprised because he’s wank?
Akpom would genuinely move me straight into the announce relegation camp. One decent season for the bottlers and it’s the only time he’s scored more than 8 goals in a season.
The guy sucks the sweat from a dead man’s balls.

Oh I agree he isn't someone I would want us to bring in either.

Just assuming that's who is being hinted at.

The interview with Hecky in this sounded promising. In his post match interview about the Chesterfield game he gave a standard political football answer regarding Traore. On Ndiaye he's pretty much out and out said it's total crap and all foreign paper talk. So that's promising. Ndiaye certain didn't play like someone who was ready to go, but then again Ched Evans banged in 30 goals with a rape trial looming over him.

Thank you so much for a brilliant reply. I have copied my post & your reply and sent it to me dad. I think it will cheer him up no end as he's had a fall earlier today & in quite a bit of pain.
Thank you

Please send your dad my very best wishes and keep a close eye on his wellbeing following the fall .

I have experience of two friends and a relative who had serious consequences following such an event due to internal injuries discovered later , and for whom early diagnosis and intervention would almost certainly have been beneficial.

Akpom is not wank
He might have massively outperformed his xg but even if you take away his goals he has a great first touch ,vision and links up defence and attack both in transition and in the final third
Difficult to dismiss 28 goals as 'a bit flukey'.

Maybe the lad has just found his groove.

Jamie Vardy went on to win the league but was kicking around in non-league and lower leagues first off.

Never heard of this account before in my life but fingers crossed this is true

Edit: just seen this is a day old. I got too excited. Premature epostulation!

This is the sort of nonsense tweet that can mean anything so it can't be wrong. Illy could well have agreed a new deal at the club, but which club??

Akpom is not wank
He might have massively outperformed his xg but even if you take away his goals he has a great first touch ,vision and links up defence and attack both in transition and in the final third
Indeed it's possible he's at the peak of his powers. There's no guarantee he'd have another good season, but I think he will if he's at Middlesbrough still. No guarantees he'd settle anywhere else though, especially the Prem.

I'd rather gamble on Akpom than sign a "big name" dud, specifically Batshuayi.

Madame l'Olympien has 6 Twitter followers... Thats enough for me, Im convinced its all true now.

We need to have some sort of attacking threat. If we go to places parking the bus, there’ll be a certain inevitability about things. Illian can carry the ball and offers that threat.

I'm feeling extremely positive about forthcoming new contract news, based on Iliman playing in the friendly and being all smiles in the social media posts.

That could read as 'should be found by Thursday' or it could read as 'would need to be found by Thursday'.

Obviously the first translation sounds more definitive in terms of impending agreement.

The second sounds more like a deadline if not met it might be considered too late i.e. either they need to register players for Europe or they need to move on with their squad building.

Hopefully the latter.

Back
Top Bottom