CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My point is,you can probably explain to your daughter about the lab rats situation,animal testing e.t.c. and the abattoir ,slaughter for food,the other two,Holocaust and babies torched by napalm,I wouldn't know where to start to explain it.
I must apologise for posting my feelings about animal testing and the slaughter of innocent creatures for food,the Blades forum is not the place.I hope your daughter was not too distressed.

Ndiaye now likely to stay, negotiations to continue over the next couple of days. Can only see a huge bid from England above our value point reopening him leaving. New contract likely to be 3 year deal.

His replacement if he goes.. the name can be found in AMC not STR. We may even revisit this target if the takeover happens before we have all our eggs in the basket / window shuts. Player in question to join us / another Premier league team. He wants to leave his club and is telling them so.

No idea who we will be looking at for LCB but should get information soon.

T-Blade seems most clued up
You’d think then potential candidates might be (most being loans):
Palmer (Man City)
Carvalho (Liverpool)
Anderson (Newcastle)
Hannibal (Man U)
Chair (QPR)

I wouldn’t be surprised if the latter was seen as a favourite. Can’t imagine he’s knock back a top flight move in contrast to remaining working with that weirdo.

He's still gone
Genuine question, why do you post stuff like this? If you don't respond I'm going to just assume that you're full of shit. If you're genuinely knowledgeable about what's happening, why not just be straight and say what you know?

It's clear from SUFC's socials that he's on the plane to Portugal and played yesterday, Hecky said it's all speculation and he's in his plans for the season. If you know something different to this, what is it?

Genuine question, why do you post stuff like this? If you don't respond I'm going to just assume that you're full of shit. If you're genuinely knowledgeable about what's happening, why not just be straight and say what you know?

It's clear from SUFC's socials that he's on the plane to Portugal and played yesterday, Hecky said it's all speculation and he's in his plans for the season. If you know something different to this, what is it?

BB likes to let everyone know he’s itk, by dropping cryptic nonsense out every now and then.

In your case Mr BalticBlade, I think the old saying goes “you say it best when you say nothing at all”

I know it’s a genuine question but you’re surely not expecting a serious response are you?

He’s doing it to fill some sort of hole in his life.

Ndiaye now likely to stay, negotiations to continue over the next couple of days. Can only see a huge bid from England above our value point reopening him leaving. New contract likely to be 3 year deal.

His replacement if he goes.. the name can be found in AMC not STR. We may even revisit this target if the takeover happens before we have all our eggs in the basket / window shuts. Player in question to join us / another Premier league team. He wants to leave his club and is telling them so.

No idea who we will be looking at for LCB but should get information soon.

T-Blade seems most clued up
Let's see at the end of the transfer window whether you really are Rocket Man, or whether you were really Racket Man...

E5UQ6KVXEAI8dFi.jpg

This is the post that confirms t-blade isn't ITK. Thought that might be the case with something else he posted earlier.

Not saying whether I think Iliman will stay or not but this is totally made up and doesn't reflect what happened/is happening.
The forums have never recovered since Richard Cadette retired from posting. Don’t know who to trust anymore

C h u b a A k p o m
Equals 25 points in scrabble.

Not only is his name in ACM but not STR, he's also converted from a striker to attacking midfield.

Be very surprised if this isn't who Rocket Man is hinting at... Whether he's correct or not is a different story.

Rocket man elton John, Watford, retiring, farewell tour, tours, France, marseille.

Nah he's leaving.

That's some gold medal mental gymnastics that.

Not only is his name in ACM but not STR, he's also converted from a striker to attacking midfield.

Be very surprised if this isn't who Rocket Man is hinting at... Whether he's correct or not is a different story.
Was told a couple of weeks ago that Akpom had been at our training ground. Presumed it was bollox and must be a case of mistaken identity as the person who told me wouldn't have any reason to make it up.

Never heard of this account before in my life but fingers crossed this is true

Edit: just seen this is a day old. I got too excited. Premature epostulation!

I've seen this account on YouTube, think he's a young kid, spams the YouTube streams comment box quite a lot. Thought he was my own lad at one point as he has the same name. Bollocked him for being a bit of a nuisance. "not me dad"

Did he alt tab quickly as you entered the room

No, but my 13 year old has mastered the art of the browser quick exit I'm sure.

Reactions: Dkc

Would you be surprised because he’s wank?
Akpom would genuinely move me straight into the announce relegation camp. One decent season for the bottlers and it’s the only time he’s scored more than 8 goals in a season.
The guy sucks the sweat from a dead man’s balls.

Back
Top Bottom