CONFIRMED Iliman Ndiaye to Marseille

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ndiaye now likely to stay, negotiations to continue over the next couple of days. Can only see a huge bid from England above our value point reopening him leaving. New contract likely to be 3 year deal.

His replacement if he goes.. the name can be found in AMC not STR. We may even revisit this target if the takeover happens before we have all our eggs in the basket / window shuts. Player in question to join us / another Premier league team. He wants to leave his club and is telling them so.

No idea who we will be looking at for LCB but should get information soon.

T-Blade seems most clued up
Is the replacement based here or abroad?

Ndiaye now likely to stay, negotiations to continue over the next couple of days. Can only see a huge bid from England above our value point reopening him leaving. New contract likely to be 3 year deal.

His replacement if he goes.. the name can be found in AMC not STR. We may even revisit this target if the takeover happens before we have all our eggs in the basket / window shuts. Player in question to join us / another Premier league team. He wants to leave his club and is telling them so.

No idea who we will be looking at for LCB but should get information soon.

T-Blade seems most clued up
AMC not STR … what do they stand for please?

Understandable tbf. Why would you shit on your mate for internet brownie points
Why would Lester be so loose tongued? Copperblade must be tighter lipped than McCabes purse strings.

It's one of his best mates. Don't you think mates tell each stuff in confidence

Well it's obviously not in confidence if it's ending up on here 🤣

Basically outing Lester as a mole lmao.

If you are in contact with someone at the club you never let it be known who if it's going to end up on a public forum lol.

He would be best not saying anything at all. Not sure what anyone got out of that message. Certainly was a tough wank after coming home to what I thought was good news 🤣

Just don't think it's great when people build up an ITK reputation but are posting stuff that isn't accurate. I don't comment on 99% of stuff but it does get on my tits very occasionally.

It's all very silly really isn't it, this whole ITK thing?

If I did ever hear anything from within the club, I would always keep it 100% to myself. Too old to worry about getting kudos from people I don't know on a message board.

He's still gone
He will stay,he is sensible and why would you not have a year at least pitting yourself against top teams and defenders every week in the strongest league there is at the moment. Walk away if relegation happens,at least you have given it a shot and who knows, a top team here could come in with megabucks. He’s young and time is on his side.

Not sure I understand your point?
I apologised forfoolishly posted an image some folk found / find uncomfortable - intended as a (crass) reference to laboratory experimentation in poor (attempted) humour.
Irrespective of that particular context I would be (more) mindful about posting images of an abattoir (or holocaust survivors or bairns torched by napalm or innumerable other distressing events / circumstances) - or is that your point ?
My point is,you can probably explain to your daughter about the lab rats situation,animal testing e.t.c. and the abattoir ,slaughter for food,the other two,Holocaust and babies torched by napalm,I wouldn't know where to start to explain it.

Just don't think it's great when people build up an ITK reputation but are posting stuff that isn't accurate. I don't comment on 99% of stuff but it does get on my tits very occasionally.

It's all very silly really isn't it, this whole ITK thing?

If I did ever hear anything from within the club, I would always keep it 100% to myself. Too old to worry about getting kudos from people I don't know on a message board.
So what's your view on Ndaiye? Think he'll stay with us?

UTB

Illy is certainly one of the most gifted and exciting Blades players I’ve ever had the privilege of watching and there are certain aspects of his game which closely resemble those of the great Sir James Hagan .

Most notable of these are his close control and the ability to come away with the ball in seemingly impossible situations where he is completely outnumbered .

However , he still has some way to go to match the great man in respect of his overall reading of the game and the ability to provide sublime incisive passes to others which often resulted in goals .

In this respect he is at an age where he can learn to acquire this skill , but only time will tell if he can achieve the standards set by the great master .
Thank you so much for a brilliant reply. I have copied my post & your reply and sent it to me dad. I think it will cheer him up no end as he's had a fall earlier today & in quite a bit of pain.
Thank you

Last edited:
I see those poor skint lads of Marseilles just brought in the left back who was on loan at Forest from Athletico Madrid for €13m.

Thing that gets me is: the people who are saying The Genius joining his boy hood club for reportedly lower wages than we're offering is a 'No Brainer' are quite often the same people saying there is absolutely no chance of Kyle Walker joining his boyhood club for less wages!!!

Back
Top Bottom