If he doesn’t take Sharp off..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bedwetting attention whores, with 50,000 loyalty points don't you know.

Sharp was utter bobar in the first half the majority on here agreed with that a tap in doesn't change that

Didzy made that red card not sharp it was 50/50 whether he got the ball or not anyway

If thats moose or brewster on the end of that there clean through because they don't run through treacle like sharp

Well done Billy on the goal thats 4 goals in open play from 20 appearances hopefully brewster is back next week

Anyone playing the Pig card I went to yeovil away in the play offs in league one and have 50 thousand loyalty points so dont @ me if you have any less

Theres no bigger blade than me seth
“Loyalty points” you say 🤔

On another day Billy bags 2 in the first half and makes it a hat-trick with his third. Disagree he was bullied considering the chances we had in that first half. The red card changed things (well done Billy, who probably scores a 4th there) but let's revel in what is a very good win today. ⚔️

Didzy made that red card not sharp it was 50/50 whether he got the ball or not anyway

If thats moose or brewster on the end of that there clean through because they don't run through treacle like shar
Sharp has his limitations but watch his movement and timing of the run to get ahead of his marker, top class. Great pass admittedly. You're clutching at straws.

On another day Billy bags 2 in the first half and makes it a hat-trick with his third. Disagree he was bullied considering the chances we had in that first half. The red card changed things (well done Billy, who probably scores a 4th there) but let's revel in what is a very good win today. ⚔️

Yeah but he didn’t which is exactly why he shouldn’t be starting IMO

Just my opinion like

Well done Billy on the goal thats 4 goals in open play from 20 appearances hopefully brewster is back next week.

So the best record out of all the strikers in the squad?

2 in last 2 and a bunch of assists and penalties as well this season. He is having a very good campaign so far.

Why so negative then Fallowfield if you won a million pounds would you moan saying it should have been a million and 1 pound just don't understand you 🤔

I’m not been negative just replying to the goons who get so worked up about my opinion on sharp

He was poor the first half and played better the second half that doesn’t change my opinion on him

Blades legend who should be used sparingly now as we should be building for the future 🤷‍♂️

So the best record out of all the strikers in the squad?

2 in last 2 and a bunch of assists and penalties as well this season. He is having a very good campaign so far.

If you watch his all round play this season he has been poor and not good enough for us

Just cause he scored a tap in against Cardiff won’t change my opinion on him which I’ve had all season whether he scores or assists

He misses more chances than he gets he isn’t fast he doesn’t trouble defenders in the air his finishing is waining

I couldn’t give a flying 🐠 if a few blades disagree who think the sun shines out of his arse just because he’s a blade

I’m not been negative just replying to the goons who get so worked up about my opinion on sharp

He was poor the first half and played better the second half that doesn’t change my opinion on him

Blades legend who should be used sparingly now as we should be building for the future 🤷‍♂️
Billy Sharp will score goals all day long and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

So fallowfield … just what does billy have to do to get in your good books !

don’t think you’re a pig , I think your a wum !

If he went on a run of scoring like the season we went up then fair play to him however he needs 2 sitters to score one unlike the promotion season when he was lethal

What I will say is he is a much better striker in a two at the moment that is mcgoldrick +1

Brewster may have a long term injury so it will likely be sharp and didz which I can deal with

Any striker who plays with MGW/DIDZ/BOGLE supplying them will get plenty of chances

I’d go with didz/Mcburnie if Brewster is injured

I love Billy, but by his own high standards he’s missed a lot of chances this season, which continued today. It’s fine to say that without handbags.

Billy Sharp will score goals all day long and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it.

Billy sharp scores goals

When you say scores goals do you mean 1 in every 5 games 😄

or 7 in his last 60 from open play

Blades legend love the guy , want to build a team for the future more than I want billy sharp to start though 😀

I love Billy, but by his own high standards he’s missed a lot of chances this season, which continued today. It’s fine to say that without handbags.

You can’t say that because billy sharp is a blade 🤷‍♂️

It is also fine to say that he has been, by far, the best striker this season.

It’s an opinion, it’s not a fact. You’re entitled to have whatever opinion you like, but equally others are entitled to a different one, something you may want to consider.

Of course they can and the cmajority of the time I’m replying to been called a snortbeast of which I’m not

If you watch his all round play this season he has been poor and not good enough for us

Just cause he scored a tap in against Cardiff won’t change my opinion on him which I’ve had all season whether he scores or assists

He misses more chances than he gets he isn’t fast he doesn’t trouble defenders in the air his finishing is waining

I couldn’t give a flying 🐠 if a few blades disagree who think the sun shines out of his arse just because he’s a blade
7 goals 6 assists this season. Pretty sure that’s the most of anyone for us this season.

He’s 35 and still knocking goals in.

Yeah he missed some chances in first half and I won’t lie it felt like that would cost us when they scored soon after but then again, typical Billy finds back of net once again.

The man is a living Blades legend, despite it being at least 4 years since his ‘legs went’ he’s still scoring.

Just cause he scored a tap in against Cardiff won’t change my opinion on him

That statement is what makes Billy Sharp what he is and why he has scored so many goals.

You can't teach that, it's instinct in knowing where the ball will be, IF the professional footballer at the other end of the cross does exactly what a professional footballer should do 99% of the time. edit: MANY would go offside as well.

Pure instinct and he's done it all his career - a natural born finisher.

As for this season - he's 35yo and has adjusted his playing style to adjust to his age - but you can't yet fault his finishing ability - he's still got it.

UTB

That statement is what makes Billy Sharp what he is and why he has scored so many goals.

You can't teach that, it's instinct in knowing where the ball will be, IF the professional footballer at the other end of the cross does exactly what a professional footballer should do 99% of the time.

Pure instinct and he's done it all his career - a natural born finisher.

As for this season - he's 35yo and has adjusted his playing style to adjust to his age - but you can't yet fault his finishing ability - he's still got it.

UTB

7 goals from open play in his 62 appearances suggest he isn’t “still banging them in”

Im not saying he isn’t an instinctive finisher however this season he has missed multiple sitters so he is losing that which is his best quality

7 goals 6 assists this season. Pretty sure that’s the most of anyone for us this season.

He’s 35 and still knocking goals in.

Yeah he missed some chances in first half and I won’t lie it felt like that would cost us when they scored soon after but then again, typical Billy finds back of net once again.

The man is a living Blades legend, despite it being at least 4 years since his ‘legs went’ he’s still scoring.

7 goals in his last 62 appearances from open play for us

So he isn’t knocking goals that’s a very poor record for a striker

7 goals in his last 62 appearances from open play for us

So he isn’t knocking goals that’s a very poor record for a striker
Come on man, first of all pens still count as goals last time I checked, and secondly most of those 62 games were in the Premier League, for a large part we were utter garbage as a team.

Back
Top Bottom