If he doesn’t take Sharp off..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When will some blades learn games are 2 halves of 45 minute length
Being a goal behind is fine if you have long enough to put it rightt

10 points from 4 games and to some it's still not good enough

Top 10 team starting to shine through the darkness

Billy scores goals . Like all forwards he misses some too

Last edited:
df2dffc116e36e93ef526cc9ed7a4598.gif

It’s the current fashion.

When we are winning or we win…..we are brilliant and going to be promoted.
When we’re losing or have lost a game….then we are crap and likely to be relegated. Sack the manager….sack the board.

I don’t think these fans are thick….put it down to attention seeking
and following the current fashion within social media and even mainstream media of exaggerating an opinion.
What would they do if we draw ?

It’s the current fashion.

When we are winning or we win…..we are brilliant and going to be promoted.
When we’re losing or have lost a game….then we are crap and likely to be relegated. Sack the manager….sack the board.

I don’t think these fans are thick….put it down to attention seeking
and following the current fashion within social media and even mainstream media of exaggerating an opinion.
Well we won today and I wasn’t impressed with our managers substitutions tbh both could have cost us
We are still wobbly at the back and could have thrown 2 points away against a poor 10 msn Cardiff
Billy came into the game when they went down to 10 he was poor before that tbh and missed two sitters in the first half
Osborne for White was a strange one and Mcburnie well no comment

Sharp was utter bobar in the first half the majority on here agreed with that a tap in doesn't change that

Didzy made that red card not sharp it was 50/50 whether he got the ball or not anyway

If thats moose or brewster on the end of that there clean through because they don't run through treacle like sharp

Well done Billy on the goal thats 4 goals in open play from 20 appearances hopefully brewster is back next week

Anyone playing the Pig card I went to yeovil away in the play offs in league one and have 50 thousand loyalty points so dont @ me if you have any less

Theres no bigger blade than me seth

Back
Top Bottom