I want us to stay Sheffield United

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It does not matter where anyone who wants to buy the club lock stock and barrel comes from.
They will know what is required if they pass the fit and proper test. they will have read all the club's info etc.
Financial developments etc. if all goes ok . This will be a massive game-changer for us.
I hope Hecky will stay as manager he is doing a great job.
Fingers crossed for once brilliant news for us Blades.
On the “Fit and Proper” test, has any potential buyer ever failed that ? Can just see the FL thinking “fuck the Blades, he’s failed”.

I'd like us to be like Dortmund to be honest, developing talent but still competing at the highest level.
Well yes but all German clubs go by the 50+1 rule with fans owning a majority of the club. That'd be great but it has left German clubs a little behind in terms of the outlandish money swilling around the Premier League.

It does not matter where anyone who wants to buy the club lock stock and barrel comes from.
They will know what is required if they pass the fit and proper test. they will have read all the club's info etc.
Financial developments etc. if all goes ok . This will be a massive game-changer for us.
I hope Hecky will stay as manager he is doing a great job.
Fingers crossed for once brilliant news for us Blades.
He not only passed the fit and proper test- meaning he had to bank a total of 6 months wages and pay the EFL £2m to look at his accounts- but he also threatened to withdraw from the whole deal if they sold Berge, citing that the club's value would be less if that sale went through!

Following this takeover by a Billionaire, I don’t want him to think
Liverpool or Manure or Chelski

I want to stay Sheffield United , developing our own players, not blowing hundreds of millions on avaricious journeymen money greedy players.
Give Hecky & his team their chance to show the PL & the rest of the footballing world clubs can be run responsibly & still be successful.

We are Bladesmen not plastic replicas of trophy hunters

Got your wish then , we are still skint.

I want to stay Sheffield United , developing our own players, not blowing hundreds of millions on avaricious journeymen money greedy players.
Give Hecky & his team their chance to show the PL & the rest of the footballing world clubs can be run responsibly & still be successful.

I hope we don’t get priced out of going to the lane. We simply haven’t got the room for the fucking tourists.

I just want us to get promoted.
Let any new owner decide how to keep us in the top flight and employ whoever he believes will achieve that with the backing he needs.

Looks like we are doing mate 🤣

Only room in the top six for, well six.
Yet every club dreams of being in that top six.

Wendy dreamed of 'money' to achieve their dreams after, near bankruptcy. Then along came Chancer who spent hundreds of millions.

Dreams
Reality

Back
Top Bottom