I f somebody had said…

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

… this could be our starting 11:-

Wes
George Anel Eggs Trusty Thomas
Souza
Slimane McAtee
McBurnie Archer

how wet would you be?

Fucking brilliant United - now let’s let them loose.

UTB & Slava Ukraini
Are peoples still carrying on with the Ukraine bollocks?

No Hamer ?

Fancy forgetting about one of our best players ha ha.

Agree we're now a bit (but definitely) better than last season promotion team....but that's what's expected and 99% of promoted teams do improve their squads.
At least we now have a squad that has qualities to realistically have a chance of staying up.

People as young as my grandchildren are still dying for the freedom of their country. If you call that bollocks I am very sorry for you!
It’s a proxy war being (partly) funded with your tax money. The very reason people are still dying is that this insanity is continuing. No mention of the people who died over the past few years in the Donbass due to Ukrainian aggression, either.

Wes
Souza
Hamer McAtee
McBurnie Archer

how wet would you be?

UTB & Slava Ukraini
I'd be upset that Ndiaye had gone, thanks for opening up that old wound.

It’s a proxy war being (partly) funded with your tax money. The very reason people are still dying is that this insanity is continuing. No mention of the people who died over the past few years in the Donbass due to Ukrainian aggression, either.
HI Stegosaurus,

I bet you call Covid the Plandemic too, and believe Sandy Hook was a false flag.

People as young as my grandchildren are still dying for the freedom of their country. If you call that bollocks I am very sorry for you!
It will soon end if more people add a token comment to an online post , pretty much how racism ended when footballers had a few days off social media

Fancy forgetting about one of our best players ha ha.

Agree we're now a bit (but definitely) better than last season promotion team....but that's what's expected and 99% of promoted teams do improve their squads.
At least we now have a squad that has qualities to realistically have a chance of staying up.
I honestly don't know enough about many of these players to say we have a realistic chance of staying up. It will be the greatest achievement this club has ever made if we do - greater than finishing 9th 4 years ago. We go into the season with Norwood in our team , a player who couldn't get into the team for the last third of last season because he regressed so much as time caught up with him . Not having another forward and having Norwood in this position will seriously harm us IMO. We are also very weak at LWB and go in with a Leicester squad player as well as have no quality back up for Wes.

They may all come through and be revelations and we may sign another player before deadline - we all hope they do - but we are on a par with last seasons end team for different reasons and in a much tougher league.

IMO

Don't get all this negativity, we are much stronger than the end of last season. We have signed some quality and got rid of Berg (thank god). I just don't get some of the folk on here? Are we becoming as Plastic as City? Grow a pair we're Blades and we dine at a different restaurant to most Premier Teams

Don't get all this negativity, we are much stronger than the end of last season. We have signed some quality and got rid of Berg (thank god). I just don't get some of the folk on here? Are we becoming as Plastic as City? Grow a pair we're Blades and we dine at a different restaurant to most Premier Teams
Cant stand comments like this me, WHO'S MOANING?!

People moaning about moaners is quite funny. Most blades are happy. Lay off it ffs.

Could be mistaken but I believe some of Putins cheerleaders may have mentioned it.

Wes
Souza
Hamer McAtee
McBurnie Archer

how wet would you be?

UTB & Slava Ukraini
I’d have said where the fuck is ndiaye and what’s latest in Ukraine

Back
Top Bottom