I Can Hear The Chants Sack The Board

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

originaltrueblade

Reaction score
We get promoted from the championship with a good side and getting ready for the Premier League we have a mid table championship side at best. What a way to run a club. Running out of time to sort this...to be honest its fucking unbelievable and if we get a thumping on Saturday the fans will turn with chants of sack the board. Im not one to post like this but honestly its the only thing the fans have to force the Prince out of the club who is systematically selling the best players. I know some will say well they wanted to go. Its a knock on effect..Illie went so Sander thinks no point in staying I'm off. It will have to be some dramatic signings to silence the fans because I think non of us can believe what the hell is going on.
If prospective players we are after see we are selling our best players why would they want to come. Yep don't be surprised if we lose heavily on Saturday. Sack the board force the bloody Prince out now because he's stripping the club. He wasn't interested when we got relegated but popped back up for the FA Cup Semi-Final...now he's more vocal because we are back in the Premier League. He's run his course time to go sell up and no I don't want you keeping a minority holding in the club. Go and go now!! I am always positive but no longer

We get promoted from the championship with a good side and getting ready for the Premier League we have a mid table championship side at best. What a way to run a club. Running out of time to sort this...to be honest its fucking unbelievable and if we get a thumping on Saturday the fans will turn with chants of sack the board. Im not one to post like this but honestly its the only thing the fans have to force the Prince out of the club who is systematically selling the best players. I know some will say well they wanted to go. Its a knock on effect..Illie went so Sander thinks no point in staying I'm off. It will have to be some dramatic signings to silence the fans because I think non of us can believe what the hell is going on.
If prospective players we are after see we are selling our best players why would they want to come. Yep don't be surprised if we lose heavily on Saturday. Sack the board force the bloody Prince out now because he's stripping the club. He wasn't interested when we got relegated but popped back up for the FA Cup Semi-Final...now he's more vocal because we are back in the Premier League. He's run his course time to go sell up and no I don't want you keeping a minority holding in the club. Go and go now!! I am always positive but no longer
You said Trusty was “the real deal” so as things stand, it’s one player out (who most of us were resigned to losing anyway), one player in who’s “the real deal”, the other new international players who’ve come in, plus almost certainly 2-3 more … why have we suddenly become “a mid table Championship side at best”?

You said Trusty was “the real deal” so as things stand, it’s one player out (who most of us were resigned to losing anyway), one player in who’s “the real deal”, the other new international players who’ve come in, plus almost certainly 2-3 more … why have we suddenly become “a mid table Championship side at best”?
McAtee not replaced, Tommy Doyle not replaced, starboy gone, sander on the way. These were the difference from a mid championship team to a promoted team and all gone AND not replaced. We have had all summer and done very little until late on. I hope I’m wrong but I can’t see us being any better than last season but much weaker as the four not yet been replaced. I always live in hope but I think the Prince is no longer interested and hasn’t been for some considerable time.
How can a team get promoted and end up with a weaker team

McAtee not replaced, Tommy Doyle not replaced, starboy gone, sander on the way. These were the difference from a mid championship team to a promoted team and all gone AND not replaced. We have had all summer and done very little until late on. I hope I’m wrong but I can’t see us being any better than last season but much weaker as the four not yet been replaced. I always live in hope but I think the Prince is no longer interested and hasn’t been for some considerable time.
How can a team get promoted and end up with a weaker team
But by your own admission, the defence has been strengthened (Trusty). So in that respect, this mid-table Chanpionship side “at best” is superior defensively to the one that finished second so comfortably.

But by your own admission, the defence has been strengthened (Trusty). So in that respect, this mid-table Chanpionship side “at best” is superior defensively to the one that finished second so comfortably.
It’s obvious to all but the most extreme Prince haters that midfield players are coming in so I don’t get the meltdown.

Back
Top Bottom