Match Thread Hull City v. Sheffield United - 18th September 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HULL
HULL
HULL

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1631735295415.png v. 1631735303767.png
Championship Week 8 - Saturday 18th September 2021 - 12:30 - MKM Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings -
Officials:

Referee:
Dean Whitestone
Assistant Referee: Shaun Hudson
Assistant Referee: Geoffrey Liddle
Fourth Official: Sebastian Stockbridge

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 20.50.54.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Last edited:

You're a joker. Are you Brewster's agent? He stands there looking like someone has nicked his flake out of his 99er most of the time. He was a waste of money and it's a shame we won't be able to get rid without a huge loss. Who's to blame for that? Not Slav.

Agreed but of the two McBurnie and Brewster- I think eventually we will get more money back on Brewster. McBurnie is a League 2 standard forward absolutely dire.

No norwood? dreams really do come true

I think Norwood has picked up a lot in the last two matches. Along with Fleck, they are seemingly getting back to their best. I am interested to see how Hourihane performs with a start though. Not been overly impressed in his sub appearances but it's obviously difficult for him coming on late.

Apart from the last match where he came on and played a roll in the goal in the 15 minutes he was on the pitch ?

Im not fixated , I just find it baffling that we have a player that we have spent 20 million who came with a reputation of one of the highest rated young strikers in the country and we would rather play players out of position such as ben Osborne & Berge than give the lad a fair crack at the whip

Its not my money its the princes I just find it odd

And getting 15 minutes and a couple of starts is not a fair sample size to judge him on
No player should be picked because of their price tag.If he was a free he would be playing somewhere else by now because he’s been crap.

You're a joker. Are you Brewster's agent? He stands there looking like someone has nicked his flake out of his 99er most of the time. He was a waste of money and it's a shame we won't be able to get rid without a huge loss. Who's to blame for that? Not Slav.

How many games has he started ? You don't know that as he hasn't had a consistent run of games

Im glad Slav has seen my posts and has come to his senses and played Brewster

GUON RHIAN LADDDD

Reactions: Dkc
Anyone know why ndiaye is only on the bench? Carrying a knock?

Anyone know why ndiaye is only on the bench? Carrying a knock?
He’s a young lad that’s pulled up with cramp in his previous 2 games, probably rested do we don’t burn him out with 3 games in a week?

I've said some rash things about other players but I've never doubted Billy. Legend.

Back
Top Bottom