Match Thread Hull City v. Sheffield United - 18th September 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HULL
HULL
HULL

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1631735295415.png v. 1631735303767.png
Championship Week 8 - Saturday 18th September 2021 - 12:30 - MKM Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings -
Officials:

Referee:
Dean Whitestone
Assistant Referee: Shaun Hudson
Assistant Referee: Geoffrey Liddle
Fourth Official: Sebastian Stockbridge

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-09-15 at 20.50.54.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Last edited:

Will be interesting to see how we line up behind Sharp.

Excited to see Gibbs white in his favoured central position. Berge on right, Ozzy on left. Only surprise is Hourihane in for Norwood

Poor line up not much pace in there surely Brewster deserves a run in the team

Says something when Berge is put in a position he’s never played ahead of him
I'm sure the manager doesn't think it's a poor line up do you?
I reckon he knows a bit more about it than the guy sat in the stand. Let's see if you are right eh?

About as strong as could be hoped for without the exception of a fit roaring Mousse..as of that's gonna happen. Bit harsh on Norwood, played very well v PNE, which will upset a few of the anti Norwood league 🙄

I'm sure the manager doesn't think it's a poor line up do you?
I reckon he knows a bit more about it than the guy sat in the stand. Let's see if you are right eh?

Well no he wouldn't have picked it if he thought it was a poor line up would he

Depends who's sitting in the stand I suppose

So Sharp starts again. Either he has found the secret to eternal youth or he'll be burnt out before Christmas.

Brewster has shown zero, zilch, nothing. What is your fixation with him?

Apart from the last match where he came on and played a roll in the goal in the 15 minutes he was on the pitch ?

Im not fixated , I just find it baffling that we have a player that we have spent 20 million who came with a reputation of one of the highest rated young strikers in the country and we would rather play players out of position such as ben Osborne & Berge than give the lad a fair crack at the whip

Its not my money its the princes I just find it odd

And getting 15 minutes and a couple of starts is not a fair sample size to judge him on

Apart from the last match where he came on and played a roll in the goal in the 15 minutes he was on the pitch ?

Im not fixated , I just find it baffling that we have a player that we have spent 20 million who came with a reputation of one of the highest rated young strikers in the country and we would rather play players out of position such as ben Osborne & Berge than give the lad a fair crack at the whip

And getting 15 minutes and a couple of starts is not a fair sample size to judge him on
To be fair reputation and cost of transfer count for fuck all. He's also not SJs signing, so less pressure to play him

Worth noting that LW for Brewster is also out of position.

I thought he had a decent cameo, but not enough to start.

To be fair reputation and cost of transfer count for fuck all. He's also not SJs signing, so less pressure to play him

Worth noting that LW for Brewster is also out of position.

I thought he had a decent cameo, but not enough to start.

He did more in the 15 minutes than sharp did in the 90 minutes

And yes he was played out of position

He did more in the 15 minutes than sharp did in the 90 minutes

And yes he was played out of position
You're a joker. Are you Brewster's agent? He stands there looking like someone has nicked his flake out of his 99er most of the time. He was a waste of money and it's a shame we won't be able to get rid without a huge loss. Who's to blame for that? Not Slav.

We have seen him since he came and he has delivered fuck all. He is an in the box player and doesn't read the game well. He is not a winger or wide forward. So why complain about Berge or Osborn and where they are playing.

Be interesting to see how it goes. I prefer Norwood to Hourihane personally.

I thought Norwood was excellent on Tuesday- regardless of mistakes- he always shows for the ball, where others hide, and he still is great at passing- I reckon on at 60 for Hourihane..

Back
Top Bottom