Henderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Interesting that he’s ignored that comment but replied to others?
Hmm, interesting use of the word interesting...

Probably Because it’s daft? I don’t think I’ve ever taken a picture of a footballer in public I’m not going to start now
If that’s your way of saying you don’t believe me I couldn’t care less

Henderson had two training sessions today with the England under 21 squad.

Doesn't mean it isn't so though, they only train in Burton. It's about 70 miles away from Shirecliffe.

Depends when the training sessions were.

Can you tell I want him to have signed so we get some bloody news?

Doesn't mean it isn't so though, they only train in Burton. It's about 70 miles away from Shirecliffe.

Depends when the training sessions were.

Can you tell I want him to have signed so we get some bloody news?

Of course it doesn't and I'm sure he is going to sign for us.

Quite embarrassing some of the posts on here.

A poster, who only ever posts straightforward stuff, has never started stupid rumours, and has over 1k posts - has posted a genuine bit of information and its sent some into a meltdown.

Worst case scenario is that Akinbiyi has seen a Henderson look-a-like.

Do we need DNA sample kits, 4k ULTRA HD cameras and 5 witness statements to substantiate a player spotting?

Quite embarrassing some of the posts on here.

A poster, who only ever posts straightforward stuff, has never started stupid rumours, and has over 1k posts - has posted a genuine bit of information and its sent some into a meltdown.

Worst case scenario is that Akinbiyi has seen a Henderson look-a-like.

Do we need DNA sample kits, 4k ULTRA HD cameras and 5 witness statements to substantiate a player spotting?
I should’ve put a bug under his wheel arch

At Shirecliffe
Not in the rumour mill because I've seen it with my own eyes so it's not a rumour it's therefore fact

Lovely 19 plate Merc he's got as well, too much money these footballers
WOT! No private plate? Inverted snobbery that.

My son was playing in a charity match at the Lane last night and says Henderson was there watching. He also says the one year loan is now a done deal.
Did your son get at least 2 of the following;
  • HD passport style photo
  • DNA sample
  • Written witness statement (x2)
  • Audio confirmation from said player
  • A list of said players top 10 favourite deserts
  • Suit measurements of said player
If not, you will be ridiculed and banished from this site.

Did your son get at least 2 of the following;
  • HD passport style photo
  • DNA sample
  • Written witness statement (x2)
  • Audio confirmation from said player
  • A list of said players top 10 favourite deserts
  • Suit measurements of said player
If not, you will be ridiculed and banished from this site.
That's a pretty comprehensive list of requirements, but I am an advocate of KISS (keep it simple,stupid). In this case Henderson himself confirmed the deal.

Henderson strikes me as someone who’s got more money than he knows what to do with

It was an hour ago now but I’m sure it was an AMG Roadster, maybe not, but definitely a Merc

A lot of them have got more money than they know what to do with mate. It's ridiculous imo. And yes, I'd love to have been in that situation when I was that age, but I'm not sure it would have been a good thing.

A couple of years ago I had my car repaired at a body shop in Chesterfield. I was chatting with the lad who owns the place and we just got round to talking about cars and how much they cost nowadays. He was telling me that one of his schoolmates is a professional footballer and had just spent £170k on a top of the range, Range Rover. He said he was chatting with him about it and asked him how on earth he would want to spend that much, just on a car. And the response was along the lines of..."I can afford it - and I've nothing else that I want to spend my money on - I just can't spend all the money I earn!".

This is a true story btw and the professional footballer I mention is an ex United player from a few years ago. I won't name him but it's not hard to guess if you think of one that came from "Chesterfield - ish".

I'm against people having "too much - too soon". I don't think it does them any good. In fact, I know it doesn't. There's a certain satisfaction in working hard to achieve something, having something to look forward to. If you've got everything you want in your 20's and there's nothing to aim for, life must seem a bit strange and pointless in a way. Which I guess is why a lot of them get caught up in gambling or become depressed.

If I was Dean Henderson I would be investing my money in a decent pension fund for when I grow older and possibly government bonds for a bit of long term security. I certainly wouldn't be wasting it on a fancy vanity object like a swanky car.

Therefore I don't believe it was him!
You ever been 22?

Id have probably spunked all me munneh on cheltenham and Aintree then died of alcohol poisoning and syphilis by the age of 25

Back
Top Bottom