Henderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Quite embarrassing some of the posts on here.

A poster, who only ever posts straightforward stuff, has never started stupid rumours, and has over 1k posts - has posted a genuine bit of information and its sent some into a meltdown.

Worst case scenario is that Akinbiyi has seen a Henderson look-a-like.

Do we need DNA sample kits, 4k ULTRA HD cameras and 5 witness statements to substantiate a player spotting?
Totally agree. There would be no benefit at all in making it up. We know he's in discussions so it's not even beyond the realms of possibility.

This stuff about taking a picture on your phone is nonsense as well. If in the same situation, I probably wouldn't think to do so/be too embarrassed. There may well not have been time or the right view to do so either.

Akinbiyi also said he could well have just been collecting some kit.

They're advertising that BMW i8 electric roadster on TV a lot now, so they're obviously marketing it at us plebs, as I doubt most footballers watch Blue Bloods on Sky Witness at 2 in the afternoon haha

They start at £126k

I'd rather buy a house and drive a Rover 800 personally.

A friend of our Jack, is a Leeds under 23 player, on loan all last season at Harrogate Town. He's 19 and just bought a white BMW flash type car.
I know, I know, the folly of youth.
I think Jack said he was on £10k a week, but that might be Robby Gott who he was at school with. The money in football is mind blowingly ridiculous. What else would youngsters spend all that money on.

A friend of our Jack, is a Leeds under 23 player, on loan all last season at Harrogate Town. He's 19 and just bought a white BMW flash type car.
I think Jack said he was on £10k a week, but that might be Robby Gott who he was at school with. The money in football is mind blowingly ridiculous. What else would youngsters spend all that money on.

You become desensitised to it, but every so often as I'm discussing PL wage demands the reality slaps me in the face that footballers get what I'd say is a generous yearly salary, 52 times a year.

I do agree they should be well paid, because it's a short career that takes a lot of effort, and doesn't have much in the way of holidays, but Christ.

You become desensitised to it, but every so often as I'm discussing PL wage demands the reality slaps me in the face that footballers get what I'd say is a generous yearly salary, 52 times a year.

I do agree they should be well paid, because it's a short career that takes a lot of effort, and doesn't have much in the way of holidays, but Christ.
It's no wonder our Jack is envious as an apprentice on £650 a month. He's excited about his 'big' pay rise in July when he's 19! Personally, I think it will make him realise the value of money; but I'm an old fashioned bugger.

You'd have hoped that clubs & agents would pull them to one side at 18, just before they sign their 1st big contract and explain how the real world works. That it's not all watches, whips, boats & hoes, and that they're a long time retired and to pick your friends & spouse carefully. Never confuse luxury expenditures with necessities and also avoid anything that has 'bespoke' or 'customized' in the title.

Live on 1/5th of your net income and invest the rest, in traditional investment classes and don't touch them. It might mean that you can't live like a baller, or a shot caller, or have twenty inch rims on the impala, but it will mean that for every year you play, you are banking 5 years of retirement living at roughly the same level, with a bit of wriggle room for your latter years. When you retire after a 15 year career, there'll be no noticeable difference to your living standard. Better a little caution than a great regret.

He had a nice RS5 last year, also in black.

I have seen him driving a Mercedes. But I’ve no idea where he would be. It’s the worst kept secret he’s signing on loan. Every media report from Manchester to Sheffield is pretty certain. He isn’t going to play for Man U. They need an overhaul of players and to start a young keeper would be suicide for all.

They're advertising that BMW i8 electric roadster on TV a lot now, so they're obviously marketing it at us plebs, as I doubt most footballers watch Blue Bloods on Sky Witness at 2 in the afternoon haha

They start at £126k

I'd rather buy a house and drive a Rover 800 personally.
they spend a lot of time bigging up the doors. what about the rest of the car :)

He is in fact there according to Instagram.

It’s unusual for an ex player to come into training unless something was happening.

Well well well, it seems I was right all along

If all the doubters would like to apologise now that would be great
I’ll be sure to take DNA sample kits, 4K UHD Cameras, Location trackers and binoculars on every trip to appease the good people of S2 when I next spot a celeb

Well well well, it seems I was right all along

If all the doubters would like to apologise now that would be great
I’ll be sure to take DNA sample kits, 4K UHD Cameras, Location trackers and binoculars on every trip to appease the good people of S2 when I next spot a celeb
Id just popped on to post about the Instagram thing. Well played Akinbiyi , well played!

Back
Top Bottom