Henderson

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Henderson strikes me as someone who’s got more money than he knows what to do with

It was an hour ago now but I’m sure it was an AMG Roadster, maybe not, but definitely a Merc

Aye. Upon further investigation it seems the Audi thing was from a few years ago so while a lot of the players still drive them, it doesn't seem to be a must now. Quite a few of them drive AMG Mercedes'.

Not doubting this at all, more trying to work out how these things go down but what would the need to go to Shirecliffe be?

I understand a new signing wanting to scope the facilities out before signing on the dotted line but hes already been here a year.

Surely it's just a case of the 2 clubs agreeing a % of his wages to be covered, Dean agreeing to come back and Bob's your uncle?

Not doubting this at all, more trying to work out how these things go down but what would the need to go to Shirecliffe be?

I understand a new signing wanting to scope the facilities out before signing on the dotted line but hes already been here a year.

Surely it's just a case of the 2 clubs agreeing a % of his wages to be covered, Dean agreeing to come back and Bob's your uncle?
Could even be picking some old kit up, not a clue. Just know he was/is there.

Manager's main office is there, transfer dealings get sorted there, room for photoshoots? Less conspicuous than rocking up at the South Stand and using the players entrance. Pool tables.

It’s quite clear to anyone who sometimes watches stuff like Sky Sports News or occasionally glances at a newspaper or online news or maybe even social media that the entire Man Utd squad do not all exclusively drive Audis.

It’s quite clear to anyone who sometimes watches stuff like Sky Sports News or occasionally glances at a newspaper or online news or maybe even social media that the entire Man Utd squad do not all exclusively drive Audis.

True but a lot of them drove Audis/VW Group vehicles to training when Audi sponsored them. Lambos, Bentley's, Audis, Porsches.

Can't see any other reason why Paul Pogba drives an Audi estate otherwise, unless he's got a school run to do.

Seems to have momentum. The Star only publish these things when something is concrete and imminent.

It’s hardly a story. We know we can get him on loan.
Man Utd want to loan him to a PL club next season and they prefer us, the player’s preferred choice is us
And it seems that we are the only PL club interested in loaning him.

The real story is whether we can sign him on a permanent and if it’s refused, then will we go for another target.

If I was Dean Henderson I would be investing my money in a decent pension fund for when I grow older and possibly government bonds for a bit of long term security. I certainly wouldn't be wasting it on a fancy vanity object like a swanky car.

Therefore I don't believe it was him!

It’s hardly a story. We know we can get him on loan.
Man Utd want to loan him to a PL club next season and they prefer us, the player’s preferred choice is us
And it seems that we are the only PL club interested in loaning him.

The real story is whether we can sign him on a permanent and if it’s refused, then will we go for another target.
Disagree. There has never been a story around whether we sign him on a permanent - there has never been the slightest hint Man United would sell him.

He will sign a new contract with them before he leaves, just as he did last time. Loan has always been the only option.

James Shield only tends to post such positive stories about transfers when he’s been given the nod.

Aye. Upon further investigation it seems the Audi thing was from a few years ago so while a lot of the players still drive them, it doesn't seem to be a must now. Quite a few of them drive AMG Mercedes'.
Surprised they don't all drive a Chevvy.

Perhaps Man U have taken the Audi off him. Why could that be?

Back
Top Bottom