Manager Suggestion Hecky - Media Push

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For someone who wants everyone to move on from the previous manager and not blame him for any of the current situation you bring him up a lot.

And if the previous manager knew we night appoint a nomark like PH when he left then he's missed his calling and he should be a Clairvoyant.

If they appoint PH it's shit. But it's got nothing to do with why Wilder decided he didn't want to be here anymore
Shows what I know 🤷‍♂️

It would say a lot about the club's real ambitions. He'd be a terrible appointment.

This is the most disturbing thing for me. He does know the players and the club, yet he still hasn't been able to get any sort of tune out of them.

I'm sorry, I just don't see how anyone can think this is any way a good idea.

No fucking wonder the previous manager left. It says everything about the ambition of the club if Paul Heckingbottom is given the job. Down to League One within the next 2 years if it happens.

I’m sure they’ll saying how they’ll sellout Wembley for their League 1 playoff final

o_O

I just thought it was amusing.

Looking back yeah I agree.

If I had a pound for every time I’d been wrong I’d be buying the club and bringing in Messi as my first signing.

It was my opinion at that time, seemed like a cheap option and it still seems that way. However, it’s worked in a big big way and I’m very happy to be wrong. What he has achieved, especially against the backdrop of the takeover stuff, has been remarkable.

He’s earned a shot at the prem

Looking back yeah I agree.

If I had a pound for every time I’d been wrong I’d be buying the club and bringing in Messi as my first signing.

It was my opinion at that time, seemed like a cheap option and it still seems that way. However, it’s worked in a big big way and I’m very happy to be wrong. What he has achieved, especially against the backdrop of the takeover stuff, has been remarkable.

He’s earned a shot at the prem

Don't worry. We all get it wrong.

The post wasn't a dig at any of the people I quoted including yourself, its just amusing at how well Hecky has done despite being writ off before he even got the job.

Don't worry. We all get it wrong.

The post wasn't a dig at any of the people I quoted including yourself, its just amusing at how well Hecky has done despite being writ off before he even got the job.
Apologies for the salty reply, been a bit of a day

Anyone else find it weird that the Star and other journos are heavily pushing Hecky? Making articles supporting him or saying he would be good as he knows the club.

Think the club are getting hecky’s name out to try and soften the blow when he is appointed.

it would be terrible in my eyes if he is appointed. Not done a decent job as a manager in years. Done very poorly in charge of us and offered nothing fresh or new.

League 1 beckons if he is appointed....

Example:

Shows I know nothing about football!!

Back
Top Bottom