Hecky In or Hecky Out the arguments for and against video

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If Hecky stays and the shit show carries on there's no way we bounce back under him. Every ounce of confidence and spirit will be drained from the management team, players and fans with another 20 odd batterings.
He may have been shafted and hard done to and have a promotion behind him but I just can't see him turning us from a potentially record breaking disaster to top two over a few weeks in the summer

Completely my view, there will be no way back for Hecky and this team if we carry on until the end of this season like this…something has to change, everything just feels so stale.

Clickbait bollocks from Sheffield United News today suggesting Warnock had said he deserved to be sacked when he actually said the opposite.

Think the football punters and the press are on Hecky’s side.They recognise the issue is further up, if the club want to compete in the Premier league.

I repeat the prince has no money to run the club. he can,t sack the manager he cannot afford to pay off Hecky's contract. so the only way is for the prince to sell ASAP. otherwise, we will be relegated. can anyone tell me who can take over the manager's job? I cannot think of anyone. The value of the club will go down. the prince is asking far too much now.

I think it is time for the players to stand up and be accountable. If they are not lasting a full 90 they should push themselves harder in training. They all know how to play, but do they have the desire? A few half arsed performances would say they don't have that desire. Norwood said the players are to blame and they are behind the manager. Show it against Wolves and I, and many others, will start to believe we can give this season a real go. 100% effort, 100% focus nothing else will do or the boos will come out and your boss will be gone. So it's over to the players to get us out of this mess. We will be watching!!!!

Can't believe we are like every other club, or even worse than piggy fans at the moment. With half of the fans moaning about sacking people. It's wrong.

He was given a 5 year contract, let him see it out, just for once footballing gods. Majority of fans over a year ago were like "yeah, we'll give him a chance no matter what" and the board too. Things have got very tough and now people don't want to know and get rid. It's just something to talk about because yeah we are doing badly and frankly there's nothing else to talk about other than the negative. Let us not forget the shit hand Hecky has been dealt.

The league table is the league table, SOME TEAM HAS to finish bottom. It just happens to be us at the moment. The years roll by pretty quickly, it wouldn't be too long before we say goodbye and thanks Paul anyway.

I think the owner has instilled a sense of panic almost amoung fans by saying things along the lines of we wouldn't exist anymore or not enough money if we were not promoted etc. I think that aspect has clouded some people's view of the club as a whole.

I think a lot of this is kind of funny in a way. Because nobody or not many people actually know what it's like behind closed doors at training, board room, etc. People saying the club and/or owner need to make a statement... They already did a few times backing Paul and Co. I don't believe that they are all just sat at the academy eating biscuits and supping tea. I choose to believe they are doing their best to rectify the situation in some way.

It would not surprise me if he was sacked or he left though, such is the state of football. With major investment, Hecky would be gone anyway. We know that. But for me, Paul stays, gets his 5 year mission done and move on. Unless things get REALLY bad after this season, I can't see him going in the short term. Unless a mob emerges demanding he leave. History would be repeating itself all over again and look where it landed us last time of cycling through managers. Look (and laugh) at what it did to Wendy.
You make some valid points SSB,I'm sure they're doing all they can with what they have.
It wouldn't hard to believe that some fans think money solves everthing,particularly for football clubs.
At the end of the day they're people,just as flawed as any of us.
I'd hate to be the one to make the decision one way or tother re hecky.
He's such a good bloke but good folk count for little seemingly in a results driven business..
Goes beyond results on the pitch for me.
All in all I can see both sides of the debate but can't make my mind up.🙄

i honestly think if we lose to wolves saturday hecky will be sacked saturday night even if our fanbase seems to be 50/50 on him he surely cant survive if were beaten again at the lane having said all that despite wolves looking a decent team of late their star player is out which has to be a big incentive for our players to get the win which if it happens gives us a slight glimmer of hope again utb fto

A 'hopefully' fair, reasoned and balanced video looking at the debate that seems to be raging from all sides after numerous discussions on forums, social media and newspaper talk. Let me know what you make of this video.

PS: if you can spot the made up word comment below ;)

Was it defence or manager ?

Like hecky as a manager Comes across as a great bloke aswell Would like him to stay I don’t really blame
Him for this ..BUT I am bit worried about his state of mind now. And I think it will do him good to step down. He looks fucked in face and he’s talking a bit a daft. Heads gone and I don’t blame him for that

I am so much in the Hecky-In camp I find it difficult to remain rational when trying to reply to the stuff put out there by those who are in the Hecky-Out brigade. (Many who have never wanted him in the first place).

As Blades we don't throw people under the bus. It's not the SU Way.

If the Prince can afford to pay Hecky off then it maybe partly down to Hecky making the club more finacially sound. Oh the iriony.

It's like turning around to TC in 1976 and saying we've built a brand new stand and one day it will be called the Tony Currie Stand, and by the way we are selling you to Leeds to pay for it.
Sometimes needs must n all that goes with it.
UTB

So if we are bottom of the championship at this stage next season and relegation to League 1 is looking a certainty, you fully back Hecky even then and want him to remain in charge?

Hypothetical I know but I am just wondering when enough is enough with those still backing him.
Well, that will depend on who is still here, Hamer and Archer probably both gone and perhaps Souza too. If none of the youngsters are signed up then it's going to be another shitshow of a season like this one but obviously a league lower.
So who do we blame next season ? The players that won't or don't want to perform or Princeyboy for putting in a familiar situation once again ?
At the end of the day Hecky can't perform miracles season after season.

A 'hopefully' fair, reasoned and balanced video looking at the debate that seems to be raging from all sides after numerous discussions on forums, social media and newspaper talk. Let me know what you make of this video.

PS: if you can spot the made up word comment below ;)

I repeat the prince has no money to run the club. he can,t sack the manager he cannot afford to pay off Hecky's contract. so the only way is for the prince to sell ASAP. otherwise, we will be relegated. can anyone tell me who can take over the manager's job? I cannot think of anyone. The value of the club will go down. the prince is asking far too much now.
If he would get shut of his other clubs draining the finances and concentrate on the Blades, we may have a chance

I hope he can find a buyer for The Blades ASAP. Give someone else a chance. the longer it takes the worse it will get for us.

Back
Top Bottom