Heckingbottoms future?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If we do get taken over would the new owner stick with Heckingbottom or have his own manager in place ready to take over? Could be a possibility why United been put under a embargo to stop any players being signed and not wanted by a new manager
How many of the current squad has Hecky actually signed ?? The vast majority are Chris Wilders players !

How many of the current squad has Hecky actually signed ?? The vast majority are Chris Wilders players !
I mean, we only signed 1 player perm under Hecky's reign. Anel, he turned out to be quite good.

The loans, including Khadra turned out well as well. Khadra was a good player, just didnt fit into the system as hoped. So into context he's signed;
Anel
Mcatee
Doyle
Khadra
Adam Davies (Best backup we've had for a while)

He's also brought on;
Iliman
Jebbo
Osula

Not to bad to be honest imo.

I mean, we only signed 1 player perm under Hecky's reign. Anel, he turned out to be quite good.

The loans, including Khadra turned out well as well. Khadra was a good player, just didnt fit into the system as hoped. So into context he's signed;
Anel
Mcatee
Doyle
Khadra
Adam Davies (Best backup we've had for a while)

He's also brought on;
Iliman
Jebbo
Osula

Not to bad to be honest imo.
Well if he signed Anel that's good enough for me , reight player ⭐

It is not all the manager let's not forget they have team coaches, scouts and the board all have their part in the players.

Grass and weeds are all you get on a fallow-field though.

Maybe FF is really Hecky in disguise looking for a payout and the back door.

No matter what the ownership situation is, if Hecky gets us promoted he has earned the right to have a fair chance of trying to keep us in the prem.

If we get promoted I think we will see PH and the team stay on until at least Xmas.

Then depending on the ambition of the new owner he/she will review where we are and if a change is needed I believe one will be made.

Staying up is a bonus but not the be all and end all.

Let's not make the same mistake as last time.

We have a good academy in terms of production but in terms of training and academy status this is what we need to work on and set up a legacy for the club.

Get promoted, give Hecky a big golden thank you and bring in an experienced PL manager or go after Vic Kompany. He’s doing a good job says the league but recent games have exposed outer limited strategic nouse and setups/substitutions.

Back
Top Bottom