Heckingbottom 1st game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Princess mother will be in charge tomorrow!

Brian the blade taking charge tomorrow... we will soon start marching up the league 🙄😂

Can tindall come into the bubble straight away ?

Seemed to do well at Barnsley, although not sure it ended well.
Didn't get much time at Leeds tbf.. I don't think he'll change much, but for those wanting 4 at the back, I think he often lines his teans up in 4231, although I think our under 23's mirror the first team.

He played 4-1-4-1 at Dingles.

I think a good screen for our CB’s is really needed. Not sure who can do it though. Maybe Bash and Bryan as CB’s with Ethan sitting in front. Jags for Bash if he’s still unfit.

Nice to think about line-ups and players for a change.

There’s no way Paul fucking Heckingbottom is going to start ripping up the rule book and playing goalie wag for the final 10 games of this god forsaken season

It’ll be the same bodies. Same lineup. Same tactics.

Get this summer hurried up ffs.

He played 4-1-4-1 at Dingles.

I think a good screen for our CB’s is really needed. Not sure who can do it though. Maybe Bash and Bryan as CB’s with Ethan sitting in front. Jags for Bash if he’s still unfit.

Nice to think about line-ups and players for a change.
Yeah, I'd rather move on, sad to see Chris go but no point in dwelling on it.
There’s no way Paul fucking Heckingbottom is going to start ripping up the rule book and playing goalie wag for the final 10 games of this god forsaken season

Agree, don't expect any drastic changes.

Anyone think Paul will start to introduce some of the U23's in our final matches, would be good experience for them and vital preparation for the championship if that is the way the club wants to go. Keep the core of the first team with an injection of youth, oh and get the lad we own in Belgium over here sharpish.

Last edited:
U23's have been playing well and seem quite exciting to watch. Would be nice to see some of them feature in the first time.

Would like that to be the case. Apparently plays a similar style to the first team, just more attacking. Wouldn't mind seeing some of the youth get some minutes.

I'd be surprised if he didn't. I think Wilder probably would have once relegation was confirmed.

Yep. Lunny again. Nice one.

nothing to do with Hecky today- he had no time with players nor did he have time to pick the team - said as much before the match.
I hope the only positive out of today is that he can now change the team around as he sees fit. No- one can argue with next weeks team for FA Cup (unless he puts same team out!) - he now has licence to do exactly what he wants

Back
Top Bottom