Heckingbottom 1st game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wisewood Blade

Reaction score
Although it’s not been confirmed, Sir Chris will have already left the building by now and attention turns to PH and this Sunday, which I think were all forgetting probably because were all still in shock. I’m curious and wondering if anyone else is to see if he will play the same formation as I’ve not seen much of the U23’s but have been told they play the same way as the first team.

I love CW but as someone else said, the king is dead, long live the king and as blades we go again. I think it’s also worth noting to the betting blades that PH is odds on as next manager on sky as they pay out on 10 competitive games which I believe we have at least so worth a flutter. Live goes on, I just hope old vards I knew pretty well as a big pig back in the day doesn’t smash another corner flag this weekend. UTB

PH got sacked at Leeds and Hibernian with a very low win percentage.

Thought I read yesterday he has to take time out to enter the team bubble if he is appointed?

How did he do at Hibs raul? I’ve had the review from the Loiners, they were keen to let me know what he was like. 👀

I will defer to our resident raul-in-reverse correspondent HibbyBlade
Started well when he was hired in Feb and got the new manager bounce we needed after we sacked Neil Lennon. However, he couldn't adapt once his style was sussed and results deteriorated towards the end of the season.

Recruited terribly in the summer by letting several tried and tested Scottish Prem players leave and replacing them with League One lightweights he knew.

Won one game in our first round of fixtures the following season.

Got arsey with the fans in a post match interview for booing one of his substitutions.

Sacked before Christmas after a 5-2 mauling by Celtic.

A short tenure and deservedly so.

What if we won?

How strange the atmosphere would be on here...

Was thinking that. Small percentage but Imagine if he sticks McGoldrick behind Burke and Brewster, plays one of the U23 instead of Lundstram - then flukes a win...

Was thinking that. Small percentage but Imagine if he sticks McGoldrick behind Burke and Brewster, plays one of the U23 instead of Lundstram - then flukes a win...

Or if he changes the system, and we win lots of games and narrowly go down... there would be a meltdown on here

I hope he gets us a win against Leicester because winning games is what I want us to do. The insufferable arseholes saying “told you so” will probably make it a bit less satisfying though. I think there’ll be a few vocal ones on here if it happens.

What is happening tomorrow, who is in charge? no statement from the club.

Kean Bryan with Jack Rodwell as assistant.

Jack Robinson as DOF - turns out he's been "moved upstairs", not kidnapped and held hostage somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom