Harvey Elliot

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This is a very easy story to make up as its believable due to clear link between jokanovic and elliot and it makes sense. Plus this is a sun so don’t get too excited

davies and elliott would be 2 very good loan signings and think were ok to get 2 loans from a prem club in the championship not certain though sure somebody will clear it up

Brentford also linked according to one report. He's not going to be a regular yet at Liverpool, I reckon he would be for us and there's the Jokanovic link also of course. Hoping this rumour is true. I think that the reason we've not seen much action yet in the transfer market is that we know we're after loans, we're subject to waiting from the PL clubs sadly as we all know. I would hope, as we all do, that this week will be the week we see some movement!

Sheffield United could struggle to get a deal over the line for Liverpool youngster Harvey Elliott this summer, according to latest reports from The Athletic.

Elliott has been mentioned as a player United want to bring in this summer to add fresh impetus to their midfield options. The teenager was brilliant for Blackburn Rovers last season, hitting double figures in assists and scoring seven goals.

New Blades boss, Slavisa Jokanovic, knows of Elliott from his time with Fulham previously. Given United’s lack of goals from midfield, Elliott would have been a more than welcome addition.

But The Athletic report that any advances from United or elsewhere are likely to be rebuffed by Liverpool. It’s claimed Jurgen Klopp wants to keep Elliott.

He is seens as being able to cover for Mo Salah and Sadio Mane during the African Cup of Nations in January. Further, Xherdan Shaqiri is also expected to leave. That, in turn, opens another door for Elliott.

There is, as we know, still a long way to go in this transfer window. For all we know, Liverpool could sign someone new, pushing Elliott down the pecking order again.

But for now, at least, it seems like United and Jokanovic will have to look elsewhere.

Started for Liverpool tonight in the team currently losing a pre season friendly 3-2 to Hertha Berlin...

To be fair to Adam, I saw people speaking of this in the Shoutbox before he posted it.
Eddie,
You are a most magnanimous chap (& far more tolerant than me !)
Initial post was:
“Nothing concrete but seen a few Sunderland fans adamant that they’re signing jebbison on loan”

When I queried this, the reply was
“Read their forum”
Request for link etc - no response

Perhaps I need to “let it lie” / guess I’ll soon have more important things to get vexed about 😉

He will if he's guaranteed regular first team game time. Non of the top 6 want their youth players bench warming in the bottom end of the PL
he walks in to our team if we can get him and while were at it lets go for garner and doyle as well were crying out for pace creativity and athleticism norwood and fleck cant give us that

Back
Top Bottom