Harvey Elliot

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dean Henderson? Gifting us 3 points at Old Trafford this season?

That was my point ILTRM - why blackball a side just because of previous experiences. If that approach had been taken with Man Utd, there would have been no Henderson and you'd have had to watch Simon Moore pretend to be a GK for 2 more seasons

That was my point ILTRM - why blackball a side just because of previous experiences. If that approach had been taken with Man Utd, there would have been no Henderson and you'd have had to watch Simon Moore pretend to be a GK for 2 more seasons

Not sure if that's better or worse than getting our leg lifted over Brewster...

After how well he’s seemingly played this season there is No chance he has another championship loan - it’ll be PL or Germany or he’ll be in and around their squad.

None of these posts have addressed the potential of us getting Harvey Elliott. They’ve just been people trying to be funny in several ‘meta’ ways. Why has Ben Woodburn or Connor coady got anything to do with this signing? Coady was great. It was Woodbury’s first loan, we were the Petri dish for him, he wasn’t great and we worked around it and he’s since found his level lower than the championship. He didn’t cost us any games by throwing mistakes in left right centre so why the hate? That’s what a loan is supposed to do.

Harvey Elliott is a different proposition. He’s been on loan at Blackburn and smashed it. Great numbers and needs to ply his trade at a top Championship side going for promotion which we would be perfect for. Slav will probably be looking for that creative 10 in the Cairney mould and Elliott could be that. He’s really good.

There’s also the potential for a 2 year loan if we go up because he will be playing premier league football next season and he could be the Henderson of this year in that respect.

He’s good enough / he will be loaned to a club like us / We can afford him / we need a player with his skill set.

I think it’s a go-er.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I'd be surprised if he takes a step down from a Blackburn loan to come to us. He'll be eyeing up a lower-level Premier League side, or a team pushing for promotion.

None of these posts have addressed the potential of us getting Harvey Elliott. They’ve just been people trying to be funny in several ‘meta’ ways. Why has Ben Woodburn or Connor coady got anything to do with this signing? Coady was great. It was Woodbury’s first loan, we were the Petri dish for him, he wasn’t great and we worked around it and he’s since found his level lower than the championship. He didn’t cost us any games by throwing mistakes in left right centre so why the hate? That’s what a loan is supposed to do.

Harvey Elliott is a different proposition. He’s been on loan at Blackburn and smashed it. Great numbers and needs to ply his trade at a top Championship side going for promotion which we would be perfect for. Slav will probably be looking for that creative 10 in the Cairney mould and Elliott could be that. He’s really good.

There’s also the potential for a 2 year loan if we go up because he will be playing premier league football next season and he could be the Henderson of this year in that respect.

He’s good enough / he will be loaned to a club like us / We can afford him / we need a player with his skill set.

I think it’s a go-er.
Wingers will be frothing at the gash to come here

There's no competition as of yet for your position, real chance to establish yourself in a side that should be challenging for promotion playing an expansive attacking style of football.

Surely he's going for a premier league loan next? If not...then obviously go for if
I think he'll do well to get into a PL starting birth as a loanee at the PL side, unless it's with Watford or Norwich.
I'd also say a promotion chasing club in the championship is quite different to a midtable side so should be seen as a step up, which is why I think Slater would benefit from staying at Hull.

Wingers will be frothing at the gash to come here

There's no competition as of yet for your position, real chance to establish yourself in a side that should be challenging for promotion playing an expansive attacking style of football.

Should Sheffield United select this player when they travel to West  Bromwich Albion on Saturday? | The Star

The same Tactical Times that concluded McGoldrick was the worst Prem striker ever (and then subsequently rowed-back)? I wouldn't pay much attention to their views (that they've actually attempted to monetise) if i were you.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I'd be surprised if he takes a step down from a Blackburn loan to come to us. He'll be eyeing up a lower-level Premier League side, or a team pushing for promotion.

Yes why would he want to take a step into the 3rd tier to a club where you dont get paid and will have a squad
devoid of any quality that will probably be getting a points deduction next season. Thats if youre lucky and youre not under a transfer embargo
He should come to the Blades a team that will be pushing for promotion to the PL

Back
Top Bottom