Harry Maguire

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would you take him back for our first PL season?

• Yes

Votes: 220 72.8%
  • No

Votes: 82 27.2%

• Total voters

Manure rate him at 50 million pounds. I think they are deluded. A few years ago maybe, but now... No. Any thoughts? And the question was asked a while ago, would we have him back? Based on his ability, forget wages, fees etc, strictly ability.
In terms of ability it would be a no brainer, Harry Maguire has been made a scapegoat at Old Trafford the way he has been treated is shameful.

Ok...his age, lack of speed, poor form doesn't bother you decision

Age, fine. Never had speed, form is temp....

He needed to get out of Man U, they've made a fucking scapegoat of him for a few seasons now. Lindelof is way worse, yet got away with no villification.

Anyway, 50m and 250k a week, so a pointless question anyway.

In terms of ability it would be a no brainer, Harry Maguire has been made a scapegoat at Old Trafford the way he has been treated is shameful.
Basically wrote the same at the same time ha ha.

It was more a question of if he is good enough to be Premier league defender. Yes Manure have treated him badly and yes he needs out. He won't come to us, not unless hell freezes over, anytime soon. That is why I put it on here not rumours.

Basically wrote the same at the same time ha ha.
Great minds think a like 😂

It is blatant for anyone that isn't a biased Man Utd fan that he has been made a scapegoat.

You are 100% correct in what you say about Victor Lindelof too he has been poor for a far longer period of time but doesn't get anywhere near the stick that Harry Maguire does.

Harry has been made a scapegoat because of the 80m fee and the fans frustration with the Glazers.

The way Harry has been treated by a large section of Man Utd fans is nothing short of a disgrace.

I would love to see Harry Maguire back at the Lane but unless we have one of the richest men/consortium's in the world taking over it will remain a pipe dream.

Maguire, realistically, walks into every PL side except Arsenal, City and Man U.
Agree. He wilted under the pressure of being under the microscope, it's understandable. Still a good defender with a reliable ping.

Struggle to get jacky long throws to sign a new contract

I’m sure we can afford Big H 200k a week

Back
Top Bottom