CONFIRMED Harry Chapman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Based on that goal, I'd say he's worth at least a 5 year deal.

lets not get to giddy about that goal. As cant forget the cofie goal montage

But hes looks very good from what people saying. admitally ive never heard of him til 20mins ago. Despite playing in both play off semi finals for Barnsley also whats fantastic is its an another nail in the BSing ITK coffins

F***ing lightweight, headless chicken, blindly runs into a corner and tries to beat his man too many times.

There's my offering, get in there early. Any more?
Too young, only 18, too wet round the ears, not ready, bricks it playing in front of 18k. I've got all mine already sorted and ready for tomorrow. I'm going to walk over near the tunnel and give him a right earful as he's strolling in for half time.

On their website poll, 83% of Boro Fans think that he's already good enough to be in the first team.

He might be up and down at 18 but we could have got a good-un here. :)

I want to know what MK Dons,Millwall and Gillingham fans think of this.
I wonder if their fans are getting their nickers in a twist over this signing.

Have just asked my Barnsley supporting mate (season ticket holder) if they had him on loan last year and what he was like, quote:

"We did, one of our poorer loans last year (even at L1 level)."

Oh dear...

Saw him in the Barnsley v Walsall game, seemed fairly decent.

Hopefully no recall clause in this deal.

Does anyone know how hungry he is?

Don`t think it matters if he`s absolutely fucking famished.
He`s not from the French Ligue 2 and he`s no way black however you slice it.
Get rid.
Herbert,tell em!

Didn't Marsh Blade or Berty say on another thread about a couple of players coming in, one on loan? I would need to go and check, think someone else said a Premier League youngster on loan as well?

Don't want to blow my own trumpet...but I've had the rib removed... ;)

Not anymore...apparently :)
Lee Grant the goalie...supposedly...
LW on loan from Prem ( hopefully)
CB ( no idea)

Did you ever hear about a goal that Traianos Dellas once scored. Last report I read he was sat in the lower tier of the Bramall Lane end when he hit it and it flew into the kop goal.

Bollocks. Pretty sure he hit it from Athens and it rocketed into the back of the net at the kop end.

I’m pleased with this signing. Not Nathan Byrne or Jed Wallace pleased but pleased all the same. We were desperate for another winger and now we have one who by all accounts, can make things happen. Hopefully with him and Duffy we will be able to give Sharp and Clarke the service they require.

Wilder seems to be heading very much towards a Bassett set up (turn away now Pinchy). Skilful wingers who can get crosses in, hardworking, combative central midfielders, big man little man partnership up front etc. Let’s just hope he can enjoy the sort of success that Bassett did.

Back
Top Bottom