CONFIRMED Harry Chapman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is this the guy with links to a local side then?

Not seen owt of him to be honest, hope he's going to do for us what other clubs seem to get from a young talent from the premier league.

While usually I wouldn't mind seeing someone signing the day before a game start on the bench, I hope in this instance he goes straight into the starting XI. I would hazard a guess that as someone that actually knows how to play the position Chapman would be an immediate improvement on Done.

This is a great day for both fooling the ITK community that didn't have a wiff of this, and for our forum's much criticised "player suggestion" function in the rumour mill.

Didn't Marsh Blade or Berty say on another thread about a couple of players coming in, one on loan? I would need to go and check, think someone else said a Premier League youngster on loan as well?

Didn't Marsh Blade or Berty say on another thread about a couple of players coming in, one on loan? I would need to go and check, think someone else said a Premier League youngster on loan as well?

My point is the name has been kept a closely guarded secret – no local press commenting on interest, no instance where the name has come up other than sheffielder's punt back in May. I love these sorts of signing, rather than the 65-pagers on people we may (or may not) be interested in.

He's their highest rated Academy player at a Boro and destined for big things.

Although now that theyre in the PL he might not get a chance because they can afford to bring in top class foreigners.

Some Boro fans say he's the new George Best. He's a flair player and by the end of the season could be the best winger in league 1. Well done!

My point is the name has been kept a closely guarded secret – no local press commenting on interest, no instance where the name has come up other than sheffielder's punt back in May. I love these sorts of signing, rather than the 65-pagers on people we may (or may not) be interested in.

I'm still sore that we never signed Stuart Beavon

I heard he scored a cracking goal against Torino.
Its ok hearing these things, but what i want to see is a video... without it, the goal may as well not have happened.

I'm just glad that we have a full season to ruin this lad rather than the usual 6 months.

I presume that he can be recalled by Boro the night before a crucial game?

He's their highest rated Academy player at a Boro and destined for big things.

Although now that theyre in the PL he might not get a chance because they can afford to bring in top class foreigners.

Some Boro fans say he's the new George Best. He's a flair player and by the end of the season could be the best winger in league 1. Well done!

Now this I like to hear.
Boro well regarded for bringing through good young players, so if he's rated so highly he must be decent.
Another year older and wiser from last season too, so may well be the sort of signing we look to keep longer term if we go up and Boro stay up.

Just need him to stay fit, make the position in the team his and do the business. What we as fans need to do is give the lad time, stay off his back and encourage him to go at defenders. That's what he's been signed to do, so we need him to be confident.

73 pages. Do keep up.

Just spoke to a Barnsley season ticket holder.

Said he was good at Barnsley last season but only used as an impact sub. He wasnt given many starts and not given a proper chance.

However he said when he come on as sub he usually had an effect and looked a good player. He remembers that he's really highly rated at Boro so doubts they'll sell him unless it's big money. Thinks he'll do well if given game time.

Its ok hearing these things, but what i want to see is a video... without it, the goal may as well not have happened.

Did you ever hear about a goal that Traianos Dellas once scored. Last report I read he was sat in the lower tier of the Bramall Lane end when he hit it and it flew into the kop goal.

Back
Top Bottom