Player Suggestion Harrison Burrows

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Peterborough have built a fantastic team of young players with great future potential to play at a higher level. What's that you say, they have a director of football and good recruitment? Get out of town!

My first worry in Hal's video is when he said Burrows could be like Bogle defensively on the left. Oh great, another full back who's great on the ball, but woeful in defence.

I can see why he's been highlighted because if his attacking contribution, but someone who has the defensive ability of Bogle, and worse stats than Max Lowe, a bang average defender at best, in a lower league is a huge cause of concern for me.

To quote Dragon's Den, thank you for your time, but I'm out.

A solid boring type would more than do for me at LWB. RND if fit would be fine, even though he's better at LCB

Harry Pickering from Blackburn seems to fit the bill but I've not seen a great deal of him and don't know what he might cost. There have to be plenty of these types who wouldn't break the bank

with the rumours about osborn being allowed to leave maybe theres something in this one might be burrows and rnd competing for lwb if hes not that good defending also tells me we will continue to play with 3 centre backs and wing backs

Young enough to improve defensively especially if he understands that that impacts on his next step up the football pyramid.

Got this from a mate today. Watches United and Peterborough..,

“big news harrison burrows posh left back goin to sign for blades his dad lives in same village as my eldest son he told my son see if it comes true 4.5 million”

“Scored 12 goals from left back last season and 18 assists”
Great itk if true.

“big news harrison burrows posh left back goin to sign for blades his dad lives in same village as my eldest son he told my son see if it comes true 4.5 million”

Let’s hope he doesn’t become a “rabbit in the headlights” !

🧊 🧊 🧊

Peterborough have built a fantastic team of young players with great future potential to play at a higher level. What's that you say, they have a director of football and good recruitment? Get out of town!

My first worry in Hal's video is when he said Burrows could be like Bogle defensively on the left. Oh great, another full back who's great on the ball, but woeful in defence.

I can see why he's been highlighted because if his attacking contribution, but someone who has the defensive ability of Bogle, and worse stats than Max Lowe, a bang average defender at best, in a lower league is a huge cause of concern for me.

To quote Dragon's Den, thank you for your time, but I'm out.
Defensive nous comes later , all good full backs these days seem to be coached in the art of getting forward and supporting, I've no idea who the Defensive coach is at the lane but having JLT behind him would be a good learning curve for the lad

Exactly the type of player we want to be signing

As I type, I am sat in a meeting in Milan (check me out) next to a Posh season ticket holder. I’ve just told him this rumour. He’s heartbroken. Says he’s a really good player. Mainly LWB but can play other positions. Scores goals. Club captain and only 23…

As I type, I am sat in a meeting in Milan (check me out) next to a Posh season ticket holder. I’ve just told him this rumour. He’s heartbroken. Says he’s a really good player. Mainly LWB but can play other positions. Scores goals. Club captain and only 23…
He’s not ITK though. And neither am I.

Back
Top Bottom