Hamer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A moment of class for the assist. He's not yet bossing games or taking them by the scruff of the neck at this level and maybe never will he does have that quality that's needed

I think Hamer has been our most disappointing signing this season. And there's plenty of competition for that.

I was expecting an exciting, attacking midfield dynamo who would take games by the scruff of the neck, drive us forward, get goals and assists.

Instead we got a player who's poor in possession, looks gassed after half an hour and generally plays in 5-minute patches. After the first two or three games he has contributed next to nothing.

He was our marquee signing of the season. He wasn't a punt. He wasn't an unknown quantity from abroad. He was one of the best players in the Championship last season. We badly needed him to step up and show he is good enough to play at this level. He hasn't. He's not.

Massive disappointment for me.

I agree but in his defence we do not seem to play to his strengths as he seems To receive most of his passes when in our half it appeared that he and Souza were anchoring our midfield in our half tonight.
Wilder and Knill seem cluless, yes the players are not good enough but at least play them in their correct positions.
Brooks came on and seemed to spend the last ten minutes in the back four

He has been disappointing but has scored what twice this season and assisted a few? That’s leagues ahead of what Fleck, Osborn and Norwood could and have offered in terms of attacking output.

Not good enough for the PL. Surprised me

But that means we should be able to keep him. No guarantee we get him reproducing his Coventry form though

Can anyone explain what his role in the team Was tonight ?
at coventry he was used as an attacking midfield player, getting forward as a number 10 and creating. God only knows what his role currently is at BDTBL.

Can anyone explain what his role in the team Was tonight ?
at coventry he was used as an attacking midfield player, getting forward as a number 10 and creating. God only knows what his role currently is at BDTBL.
I don't actually know his best position and I didn't watch Coventry last season to know.

It's not Hamer, it's us....we haven't settled on his best position, he's been everything from a quarter back to a no10 this season and everything I'm between. He's definitely got it in his locker, the ball to Diaz for his goal last night was superb...

More faith in Hamer coming consistently good that half the rest of the team...

I think Beans Said hes quite high up in chance creation across the whole premier league.

Just imagine how vital hes going to be for us in the championship.

Cannot afford to sell him no matter what.

Yep, play to his strengths with some good players around him and he should be a real asset.

The only player that we can realistic keep next season who could vastly improve us in the lower standard below, this is only probably due to no one is likely to pay what we paid for him.

Back
Top Bottom