Hamer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I hope we can do something, I think BBD will be back Villarreal again unless we can cut a deal for him

Well, I've heard that Villa don't really want him back and that we haven't paid the full "agreed" price yet and them paying it us back does them no favours for their FFP.

Wouldn't be surprised if Villa and us do a deal based on what I was told and the financial circumstances that both clubs are in off the field.

hamer is going to be a big player for us in the championship and still think theres an outside chance we could get archer and brereton diaz back those 2 up front with hamer in the duffy role would be as good a front 3 as any in the championship with arblaster and davies as the midfield pivots add 3 or 4 good championship signings and i think were nailed on for top 6 minimum next season utb fto

hamer is going to be a big player for us in the championship and still think theres an outside chance we could get archer and brereton diaz back those 2 up front with hamer in the duffy role would be as good a front 3 as any in the championship with arblaster and davies as the midfield pivots add 3 or 4 good championship signings and i think were nailed on for top 6 minimum next season utb fto
That's very optimistic regarding BBD and Archer.

Well, I've heard that Villa don't really want him back and that we haven't paid the full "agreed" price yet and them paying it us back does them no favours for their FFP.

Wouldn't be surprised if Villa and us do a deal based on what I was told and the financial circumstances that both clubs are in off the field.
If Villa don't really want him back re-FFP then I see it going 2 ways.

We sell him to someone else for a price we "agree" too with Villa and therefore Villa don't have to worry about having to use money to bring him back there first.
Could also see them bringing him back and then selling him again before the season starts too...

We make a deal with Villa for another 12 months where he doesn't' go back to Villa this summer but should we fail to achieve promotion next season he probably does, just like he is set to this summer.
In the meantime our installments due on Archer are much reduced or pushed back for 12 months so we can afford to also keep Archer for 12 months.

There is also just the chance he just goes back to Villa and that's that. He gets another crack there. But we are all wondering because of Villa's FFP rumours.

If Villa don't really want him back re-FFP then I see it going 2 ways.

We sell him to someone else for a price we "agree" too with Villa and therefore Villa don't have to worry about having to use money to bring him back there first.
Could also see them bringing him back and then selling him again before the season starts too...

We make a deal with Villa for another 12 months where he doesn't' go back to Villa this summer but should we fail to achieve promotion next season he probably does, just like he is set to this summer.
In the meantime our installments due on Archer are much reduced or pushed back for 12 months so we can afford to also keep Archer for 12 months.

There is also just the chance he just goes back to Villa and that's that. He gets another crack there. But we are all wondering because of Villa's FFP rumours.
He’s miles off the standard needed to get into the Villa team.

Hamer has settled in well in sheffield and loves it here. He was in the penny black not so long ago .
Personal view we need to sign diaz , he's quality.
Archer I'm not so bothered about I don't really rate him.
The big loss will be mcatee so we need to build around hamer , arblaster and hopefully diaz .
In an ideal world we wud snap johnanson the keeper from Rotherham he's class .

I think hamers form and the form of the team has improved now that wilder has moved him more central, because that's where he got his name at Coventry, rather than out wide like he has for most of the season, he's a natural no 10

There’s no way we sign Archer and BBD for the championship. If we do we might as well unveil the title trophy at the same time.

Keith Amoré and Adrian Littlejohn more likely.

There’s no way we sign Archer and BBD for the championship. If we do we might as well unveil the title trophy at the same time.

Keith Amoré and Adrian Littlejohn more likely.
why not neither are premier league players and we should have some cash when we sell anel and souza yes its a long shot but dont think its as cut and dried as your making out those 2 would get us at least 40 goals between em in the championship

We cash in on him or Arblaster in the summer. Maybe both. Unfortunately.

We cash in on him or Arblaster in the summer. Maybe both. Unfortunately.

Reckon Hamer will push for a move. Feyenoord could come in for him? I’ve heard that he doesn’t want to stick around, and wants to go back to Holland at some point. Might not be true. My best guess would be one of the clubs going up, like Ipswich or even West Brom or Coventry if they snuck through.

Reckon Hamer will push for a move. Feyenoord could come in for him? I’ve heard that he doesn’t want to stick around, and wants to go back to Holland at some point. Might not be true. My best guess would be one of the clubs going up, like Ipswich or even West Brom or Coventry if they snuck through.
I think it’s a case of we don’t have many saleable assets and it’ll be an auction

Sell- Souza/ Anel/ Norwood/ Slimane/ Little Beni/ Lowe -

Keep - Hamer and Arblaster
Anel will likely leave, but I can't see anyone wanting Souza or any of the others you listed.

Highly likely both Hamer and Arblaster will leave if good offers come in - think you need to get mentally prepared. The financial situation we're in means we will not be turning down big money for anyone.

Anel will likely leave, but I can't see anyone wanting Souza or any of the others you listed.

Highly likely both Hamer and Arblaster will leave if good offers come in - think you need to get mentally prepared. The financial situation we're in means we will not be turning down big money for anyone.

We've been told we need to sell one player. What we haven't been told is whether that includes Archer. United's cost base will go down hugely anyway due to the wages going off the wage bill.

Hamer doesn't play in the 'Duffy role' he is a box to box midfielder

Hamer was an all action box to box midfielder at Coventry. Not a Duffy or a 10.

A holding midfielder between Hamer and Blaster next season would be good.

I think we could suit a 433

As much as I like Hamer, he is nowhere near the level of Duffy, certainly not in that role at least. Duffy is by far the best I've ever see play that position for us.

Duffy had a great spell for us but over the history of their careers I think you would find very few outside of Sheffield United who would say Duffy is better than Hamer.

Back
Top Bottom