Hamer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I thought this when I saw him… deffo banged weight on since signing ✍️ and needs dropping until he can act like a professional and maintain weight and fitness…
Any truth in the rumours he likes a pint or 2 or 3?

Looks pricey at what we paid. He'll be 27 at the start of next season. Hard to see where he fits into a "sell to buy" strategy at that age. Who will give us more than we paid?!

Spoke to a Cov mate and he said that Robins heavily focused on Hamer to make him the player he was. Continual targeted coaching, positional play and focus on discipline etc. Sounds like the kind of talent who needs special care as opposed to being dumped in a fucking average team played out of position.

The disastrous Souza signing has given the midfield nowhere to go and no one suffers for this more than Hamer, who is shoved forward out of the way to accommodate a midfield duo who can barely operate outside the centre circle

We spent 10m to paralyse the midfield and 13m for someone with no particular position to play as a result

Maybe the masterplan all hinged on Tom Davies? In which case it might have been an idea to give him a pre season

We spent £25m and added Hamer Souza McAtee Slimane & Davies to Norwood Coulibaly Fleck & Osborn , that's NINE midfielders but so far this season we have performances in midfield that would see us in the bottom half of the Championship.
Go figure.
Then tell me that Hecky knows what the fuck he is doing.

Strong rumours hamer very un happy and regretting leaving Coventry. Rumours they are monitoring situation also.
They won’t be able to afford his new wages here.

He will be with us for the long run.

Strong rumours hamer very un happy and regretting leaving Coventry. Rumours they are monitoring situation also.
I would be fuming as well playing under hecky and surrounded with basic players.

i’m not going to pretend that hes been some shining light in this team though nor do i have sympathy. He’s been just as poor as all the other players. When he can’t string basic 10/20 yard passes to feet and treats the ball like a hot potato I don’t think he has much of a leg to stand on.

He needs to earn the right to moan first. For now, he’s part of the problem.

Says Viktor17 from Coventry.

No one is ever unhappy to leave there. A fucking dump if ever there was one.

Good, it might make it easier to fuck him of back there.

I kid, I kid. But not much.

Hamer will reflect on his decision to move to us as the time that his career hit the rocks. He looks like someone who really doesn’t want to be at the club and is going through the motions hoping he’ll get a move away next summer. His agent will be working overtime at the moment.

Hamer will reflect on his decision to move to us as the time that his career hit the rocks. He looks like someone who really doesn’t want to be at the club and is going through the motions hoping he’ll get a move away next summer. His agent will be working overtime at the moment.
he just looks like someone being played out of position to me

He looks overweight to me...

He's hardly gazza is he, if he wants out (which is probably bollocks) then fuck off..

Don't think anybody is in the mood for a chubby cry baby..

Man up, the fucking lot of em. This is shamefull.

As I’ve said before he’s overweight. Is this the kind of player we want at the club? Another Mousset? And he’s rumoured to be a moaning cry baby then fuck him off sharpish. It really fucking grinds my gears that a number of Blades fans will be struggling with the cost of living crisis and then we have moaning ungrateful bastards on around £20k a week sulking. Either man up or fuck off out of our club.

As I’ve said before he’s overweight. Is this the kind of player we want at the club? Another Mousset? And he’s rumoured to be a moaning cry baby then fuck him off sharpish. It really fucking grinds my gears that a number of Blades fans will be struggling with the cost of living crisis and then we have moaning ungrateful bastards on around £20k a week sulking. Either man up or fuck off out of our club.
one poster ( a possible coventry fan ) has said he is unhappy

If he's unhappy to be here and too good for us then he has a strange way of showing it. He is as big a problem as anyone else in that team.

He's not being used correctly. We've seen glimpses of his quality but why not use him correctly.

Souza is the bigger problem in our midfield. He needs dropping.
Hamer to be in middle and try and play to his strengths.

It's quite worrying to think putting Osborn IN is currently the best option we have. There is no way to cover it up- the recruitment has been atrocious.

Watching the 2 matches yesterday Spurs/ Villa and Everton/ Man U- not one of our players gets on either bench -

The hope we could bring Bournemouth into our relegation league was in tatters after 10 mins- it was obvious they were miles better. Then going into defence mode after about 20 mins showed exactly what we are - pretty crap unfortunately.

He put a couple of good free kicks angled across to the far post v Liverpool,but nobody seemed committed enough to get on the end of them...Overall I think he's been ok,always works hard and when it's not happening on the ball,he still works hard off it for me..more to come from him I think and those 2 goals he scored weren't bad either.

Back
Top Bottom