Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I dont know how you even scout a keeper that is constantly on the bench at a top Spanish club whose number one is one of the best keepers out there

And then confidently declare him as your number 1 for the remainder of this season and next season.

Absolutely bizarre from Wilder, another sign of a manager who has peaked and on his way down I'm afraid (in my opinion.)

Has anyone got a replay or good angle of that first goal? My initial reaction was that it was bad keeping (very slow reactions, near side as well), the TV replay made it look worse but a few on here saying it was deceiving. Happy to be proved wrong but can’t find a link.
Here it is..

I can't understand how or why people are trying to defend him. He IS a shit goalkeeper. Unathletic with a terrible technique. Good keepers, at any level, dive to their side and stretch the leading arm as far as they can. Grbic sort of half turns to the side and flops forwards, whilst (semi) reaching out with both arms. He reminds me of the shit goalies they had in Pro-Evo about 10 years back, or an outfield player going in goal when the goalie has been sent off. In fact I reckon that Jags is better than Grbic. Shit, even Woody was better than him.

Probably because nobody else is open. Probably same reason why Grbic keeps booting it into touch, someone's probably said to him after the Nunes thing "if in doubt put it out" like it's 1975 again and he's taking it extremely literally when, again, no fucker is open
He keeps booting it out because he is totally incapable of kicking the ball with his left foot.

Consequently if he‘s on the left side of the pitch and doesn’t have time to reposition his body to enable him to use his right foot to kick it up the field, then he just kicks it where he’s facing, which is straight into the stand.

How he has ever made it as a goalkeeper to this level of football and has never done something to address such an obvious weakness, is absolutely inconceivable to me?

if wilder picks this clown for old trafford ive lost all respect for him as a football manager mind he shouldnt have played in the last 3 games either this guy wont be with us next season

Based on Wilder's presser, I'd be amazed if he gets picked again this season. He had every opportunity to come out and back him and just skirted the question like i do when asked what time I'll be back from the pub...

Wouldn't surprise me if him and our Brazilian lollipop lady aren't seen again....

Has anyone got a replay or good angle of that first goal? My initial reaction was that it was bad keeping (very slow reactions, near side as well), the TV replay made it look worse but a few on here saying it was deceiving. Happy to be proved wrong but can’t find a link.

Attachments

• PXL_20240422_155126155.TS.mp4
    9.1 MB
I can't understand how or why people are trying to defend him. He IS a shit goalkeeper. Unathletic with a terrible technique. Good keepers, at any level, dive to their side and stretch the leading arm as far as they can. Grbic sort of half turns to the side and flops forwards, whilst (semi) reaching out with both arms. He reminds me of the shit goalies they had in Pro-Evo about 10 years back, or an outfield player going in goal when the goalie has been sent off. In fact I reckon that Jags is better than Grbic. Shit, even Woody was better than him.
Spot on@pro-evo. He somehow shrinks the length of his arms when he dives (analogous to berge who managed to jump for headers below his standing height?!?).

The reaction of his teammates as they see yet another major bollock being dropped their 'goalkeeper' tells you everything you need to know about what they think about him as a player. It was the sort of reaction you might have when you get home from a long shit day at work, walk in the front door, and see the youngest using felt tips on the wallpaper. You just swear under your breath, do an about turn, and bugger off to the pub quickly for a pint to try and calm down. Judging by that performance thereafter, that is exactly what the players did mentally.

There is that as well, true
Hold on a minute. A poor goalie yes, but he’s in a very long list of professional footballers who are woefully one footed - James McAtee for one. Totally useless on his right peg and supposedly one of our more creative and skilful players.

Based on Wilder's presser, I'd be amazed if he gets picked again this season. He had every opportunity to come out and back him and just skirted the question like i do when asked what time I'll be back from the pub...

Wouldn't surprise me if him and our Brazilian lollipop lady aren't seen again....
same here both grbic and souza shouldnt ever wear the shirt again and anel is only a fraction behind those 2 imo hes no interest and is playing like a man who knows he wont be here next season

same here both grbic and souza shouldnt ever wear the shirt again and anel is only a fraction behind those 2 imo hes no interest and is playing like a man who knows he wont be here next season
You could add McAtee to that list.

I simply cannot wait for the final whistle to go on this shithole of a season. Then let the ruthless cull begin. I want Wilder to get himself real evil on this squads ass.

I simply cannot wait for the final whistle to go on this shithole of a season. Then let the ruthless cull begin. I want Wilder to get himself real evil on this squads ass.

Wilder could do with looking at himself as well. He is the clown who kept picking him.

The reaction of his teammates as they see yet another major bollock being dropped their 'goalkeeper' tells you everything you need to know about what they think about him as a player.
Watch these two reacting

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom