Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Feel for him in a way

Signing him then throwing him in after 24 hours into a wank side is like taking a knife to a gun fight

He’s conceded what 20-25 goals, and I look and think they’re not his fault, just good goals……
But can that be the case?
is he that good he doesn’t make an error, or that shit positionally he’s not getting near a shot
What are your thoughts now?

He didn't concede half as many.
He didn't kick it the ball straight into an opposition player. Like he was playing FIFA 97.
He didn’t concede half as many, as he played a few games.. looked like Stevie wonder and acted like he’d had both arms amputated. Blokes an absolute fraud.

To be fair, I think this had more to do with luck than skill
Still a downer tho :/
If so, at least he's now learned not to kick the ball into a big fuck off Uruguayan stood infront of you.

Luck? What are you talking about? He’s just booted the ball straight at Nunez like he couldn’t see him, when he’s in fucking front of him
Luck about ball hitting jumping player AND bouncing towards our goal too fast..
Ball could had bounced anywhere from that tbh..

McAtee shot against Liverpool keeper, is he as bad as well?

Luck? What are you talking about? He’s just booted the ball straight at Nunez like he couldn’t see him, when he’s in fucking front of him
Luck, because if he wasn't a solid being, it would have gone through him and sent us on to win a throwin. Wtf

He punched one to Salah and they didn’t score from it so then went one further and just gave them a goal.

Some of the keepers we’ve had over the years and we’ve got shite at the moment.

I think you're all being really harsh. New country, new city then there's the language barrier. How would you cope if you had to move to Serbia or wherever he's from and start a new job? Yes exactly
I’d probably get thrown into a goulag and never seen again for been a useless cunt and not been able to do what are the basics of the job, in any language, at any level

Rather than accept that he has dropped a massive bollock - that’s exactly what will happen.
Wilder looks to be reverting to type - he said he had learned from his mistakes when he came back for this second spell. Yet here he is playing the Ali Dia of goalkeepers regularly.

It’s really poor keeping but Wes has done the same or other stupid stuff. It simply sums up the season for me. The real issue for me is Wilder thinks he’s better … he’s not , he’s just younger and has years of mistakes left in him !

At least he’s wants to be here, Wes doesn’t. He’s been a number 2 in Spain, so not not been playing regularly. All keepers make mistakes. He’s come to a new country, not been playing regularly, give him a chance to settle in. Getting onto him is not going to help things.

At least he’s wants to be here, Wes doesn’t. He’s been a number 2 in Spain, so not not been playing regularly. All keepers make mistakes. He’s come to a new country, not been playing regularly, give him a chance to settle in. Getting onto him is not going to help things.
He certainly is a number 2

Back
Top Bottom