Good news in the next couple of weeks?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chris Wilder:

"I keep saying, we've got good things happening and I'm sure more things will come out in the next two or three weeks."

Wonder what he’s referring to?

Hotel is already under refurbishment.

Deal to buy HSBC sports ground for 1st team training centre agreed and announced.

Cant see anything that can happen on the pitch can happen in the next couple of weeks.

I’m hoping he’s referring to ground redevelopment, hopefully work to start on the Kop in the close season.

The Prince did state last season that was the plan.

Contracts.

A few million barrels of oil have been found under the pitch at Shirecliffe.

They had to dig pitch up to stick Wilders Wrigglys Extra ont leak int under soil heating and found some black stuff.

Few nodding donkeys are going ont main pitch at shirecliffe once we move to Dore.

ITK on this one as I gave him the chewing gum.

Forest will get no points deducted so our 1:1000 change of staying in this miserable league is finally gone?
Taking out every other seat for more legroom?

New owner......17th king of Saudi! Another skint sand dweller.

I don’t think so

"I keep saying, we've got good things happening and I'm sure more things will come out in the next two or three weeks."

The word “more” good things to come out suggests he’s already taken the HSBC land into consideration

Could be wrong though
It’s a sorry state of a) the club think that announcing a site for training facilities constitutes good news for football fans and b) that as fans we actually accept that it is!
It’s just news, it might be beneficial down the line, but as a fan of an ailing team I am completely indifferent at best as to where they train inbetween games!

Surely history has taught us expect a low bar, so whatever is announced, as welcome as any good news is, our expectations should be prepared for the less than spectacular...surely?

Being paid for by our new investor and part owner, Zody Bummoosi, head of the Tongi Conglomerate and not yet being investigated by the FBI.

I think in about 3 weeks Wilder will break the news himself:

"I can finally confirm the great news I have been alluding to: A 3 year extension to my contract. Let the celebrations commence! "

It’s a sorry state of a) the club think that announcing a site for training facilities constitutes good news for football fans and b) that as fans we actually accept that it is!
It’s just news, it might be beneficial down the line, but as a fan of an ailing team I am completely indifferent at best as to where they train inbetween games!
The fact that they train at all would come as something of a shock.

Back
Top Bottom