Gloves required -JLT?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

HD8 Blades

Reaction score
Did well today after an unfortunate first half. Can we have a whip round and get four or five pairs of gloves with grip. Seriously though, a pair for every ball boy on the left side. His throws are as good as a free kick or corner. They’ll come a time when there’s a minute left to play and we need a goal. No time to fanny on with a towel. Alternatively do the Clarke / Ndlovu thing and just wear a pair If the temperature dips below 40 degrees C

Regards
HD8 Blades
CEO Gloves4u.com

He should just wear gloves really. I'd have him take the throws from both sides as well. It's a really good weapon, especially when we are better in the air like today

Did well today after an unfortunate first half. Can we have a whip round and get four or five pairs of gloves with grip. Seriously though, a pair for every ball boy on the left side. His throws are as good as a free kick or corner. They’ll come a time when there’s a minute left to play and we need a goal. No time to fanny on with a towel. Alternatively do the Clarke / Ndlovu thing and just wear a pair If the temperature dips below 40 degrees C

Regards
HD8 Blades
CEO Gloves4u.com
I said the same thing today too.
I think we'll start to see this come into the game very soon.
Surprised Crab Industries have not done it already!!!!

Actually an interesting idea, RE marginal gains! Was pretty annoying when he threw it off the pitch😄

Back
Top Bottom