Get well soon David Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Devastated at this news, Brooksy one of my favourite players to wear a Blades shirt in recent years.Amazing talent.
Wish David and his family all the best and looking forward to seeing him at BDTBL very soon.

Awful news. Wishing a speedy recovery, one of the best talents I've seen at the lane.

Sad to hear this. Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery, Brooksey.

That's shocking news for him. Hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Devastated for him, in fact any youngsters in that position. Sincerely hope they can all push through to full recovery.

Guttered to hear that

Wonder if it could be something to do with his Glandular fever as Lymphoma is to do with your immune system as glandular fever is well so i have read

"The lymphatic system is part of your immune system. Clear fluid called lymph flows through the lymphatic vessels and contains infection-fighting white blood cells, known as lymphocytes."

If that's the case then Brooksy is a warrior if he has played premier league football with that get well soon
The exact cause of Hodgkin lymphoma is unknown. However, your risk of developing the condition is increased if:

you have a medical condition that weakens your immune system
you take immunosuppressant medication
you've previously been exposed to a common virus called the Epstein-Barr virus – which causes glandular fever

Just read that on NHS website so probably will have something to do with it. Awful news and I hope he makes a full recovery.

Sorry to hear this news. Hope and pray that you can beat this illness and get back to full fitness.

Keep yer chin up Dave.

HH

All blades and countless others behind you on this Brooksy,a good strong hearted lad like you can beat this all ends up.

Fully endorse all the sentiments expressed on here. What can you say, all the best son, try to stay positive, we are all thinking of you and wishing you a complete recovery.

Horrendous news and all the best to Brooksy for a swift and full recovery.

One of those players who got us off our seats.. Hope he can recover soon.

Absolute bastard of a desease. Get well soon David, all the best for a full and speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom