Get well soon David Brooks

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Great to hear he is out of danger. Now he has the battle of getting back to the fitness levels of a professional athlete. Will be some story especially as they are now in the premier league.

Didn't recognize him when the camera panned on him in the stands , hope he can make a fully fit recovery , will never forget the way he ripped wendy a new arse hole that day , great player and will always be a Blades favorite !

Keep going David .

Legend, just for that game away at the Pigs! Wow! One fit striker in Clarke and he produces a magnificent performance with Leon.

Brilliant to see him back and glad they did the right thing and have him a 4 year contract. It almost feels as if they are morally tied to each other, both trying to do the right thing.

Well done to them. Even though they are a tinpot, ref-sucking off, financial fair play dodging sham of a club. As I say, we’ll done 😁

Fantastic player really hope he makes a successful comeback for Bournemouth then takes his rightful place back at BDTBL.Pure Class 👌

Looking forward to seeing him on Saturday and he'll get a huge applause from me in SS for his brilliant short career here and his successful battle with illness.

Hopefully he's on the bench so he can get a proper cheer and it means he's not hurting us on the pitch 😉

View attachment 174927
Him and Leon were outstanding on that day , they made a great partnership , love em both !

Looking forward to seeing him on Saturday and he'll get a huge applause from me in SS for his brilliant short career here and his successful battle with illness.

Hopefully he's on the bench so he can get a proper cheer and it means he's not hurting us on the pitch 😉

View attachment 174927
Seems to be starting for Wales but barely getting off the bench for Bournemouth. Yeah, I think I'd prefer him to get zero minutes on Saturday. Or even better, he gets subbed on with ten minutes left but we're already 5-0 up.

Back
Top Bottom