CONFIRMED George Baldock joins from MK Dons

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Quality signing (again). Was excellent in the 2-1 at the Lane I thought.

Samir's good mate, isn't he?

Really happy with this... thought he looked really good against us... exactly the type we should've and have gone after.

HashtagWelcomeGeorge

Shame he wasn't out of contract. Think the fee will be around 250k, similar to Carruthers.

We've now signed MK Dons' two best players from that game at BL. That's satisfying.

He should be a good signing, he's an exciting player for a right back. What it means though is that we'll be signing two centre backs, which doesn't help keep the recruitment numbers down. I thought we might try to get someone who can play CB and RB, but Wilder probably wants another attacking option there.

Maybe this signing signals his commitment to continuing with the 3-5-2.

I've never rated him, I've always felt that he is too casual on the ball, lacks strength and fancies himself.

However, Wilder has done such a fantastic job, that I will yield to his superior knowledge and judgement.

Welcome George, hope you do well here, less of the step-overs and theatrics please.

Seeing a few comments from plastics on FB.

A top 6 champs full back, worth at least 3m, their best player....

They're not happy.

Another on paper who looks quality. Well done Wilder and co - again!

I've never rated him, I've always felt that he is too casual on the ball, lacks strength and fancies himself.

However, Wilder has done such a fantastic job, that I will yield to his superior knowledge and judgement.

Welcome George, hope you do well here, less of the step-overs and theatrics please.
Yes, stop doing that football shit, just leather the fucking thing. ;)

#dinosaur.

I'll admit I don't know too much about him.

Need a view from thread.

But seems to be of the right age and has always been a regular if he's got 200 plus appearances and championship experience.

Just watched a few clips of him, he seems to have a fair bit of pace & energy.. Looks like he could flurish in the wing back role.

He didnt call us "Massive" so he must know the craic in Sheffield ! Used the word impressive club instead !
Changed my mind as just listened to his radio interview and he called us massive !!

So, the question is...............is Rodsready an:

itk'er?
lucky?
worse than E89?

Over to you B56 ;)
It was widely know when do dar ITKer came on here claiming it as ITK news.

There's only one ITKer an that's Tuffty.

You never claim to be ITK you are just good at gathering info quick and puttin it out three for lazy t**ts like me to see what's going on.

MMMmmm...getting out-jumped by Scoogs. worrying.

Also, who is this Enda Thomas that we've signed. I musta missed that one

Did you hear about some bloke called Evans? We've signed him as well.

Decent signing but another who doesn't look like he will immediately strengthen the first 11. It's alright deepening the squad but we've signed 4 players so far, none of whom will be in the first 11 come 3pm on the first Saturday.

Looking forward to the 'championship investment ' materialising !

Good shout by the newbie in the rumours section. Lets see if the Belgian/keeper tips come off as well.

Back
Top Bottom