FUTURE PROSPECTS

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

jono_t2000

Reaction score
Thought would start a list compiling some future prospects from around the globe.

We all know we cant afford those players playing in the top leagues at the peak of their career so good place to look at some hidden potential gems that we can sell for a higher price than purchased for down the track.

Worst case scenario we can look back at some of these and see how their career ends up down the track.

I'll list some below

Enzo Le Fee (23)
Current Club: Lorient
Position: Defensive Midfield
Notes: Contract set to expire with Lorient and refusing to sign new contract as looking for a new challenge.

Nestory Irankunda (17)
Current Club: Adelaide United
Position: Forward/Winger
Notes: Started playing for the first team at 16, and is making headlines already at 17, originally from Tanzania he can represent Tanzania or Australia and Australia have already called him into their senior squad to try and tie him down to represent them, thats how much they think of him.

Antonio Nusa (18)
Current Club: Club Brugge
Position Winger
Notes: Club Brugge tied him down to a 4 year contract the very day he turned 18, which shows how much they think of him.

Jesper Lindstrom (23)
Current Club: Eintracht Frankfurt
Position: Attacking Midfielder
Notes: Already represented Denmark at the World Cup and scored

Karim Konate (19)
Current Club: Red Bull Salzburg
Position: Forward
Notes: Nicknamed 'The next Drogba'

Ousmane Diamonde (19)
Current Club: Sporting
Position: Centre Back
Notes: Recently signed 4 year contract until 2027

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_LbsN0fufM

Oscar Cortes (19)
Current Club: Millanarios
Position: Attacking Midfield/Winger
Notes: Leading goalscorer at South America U-20 tournament for Columbia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ojfvYgHA5c

Kuryu Matsuki (19)
Current Club: FC Tokyo
Position: Attacking Midfield
Notes: Japanese market somewhere where Celtic have done very well making profit, a market still largely unexploited.

Martin Baturina (20)
Current Club: Dinamo Zagreb
Position: Right Midfield
Notes: Another market that is fairly cheap to buy from and could turn profitable

Enzo le fee looks very much like an ndiaye type player, of which we don’t currently have a backup. Makes sense, make it happen.

Nusa would be an awesome signing, not sure we'd have much chance though as i read a lot of the big clubs are already circling - but you never know, if you don't try you don't get.

Thought would start a list compiling some future prospects from around the globe.

We all know we cant afford those players playing in the top leagues at the peak of their career so good place to look at some hidden potential gems that we can sell for a higher price than purchased for down the track.

Worst case scenario we can look back at some of these and see how their career ends up down the track.

I'll list some below

Enzo Le Fee (23)
Current Club: Lorient
Position: Defensive Midfield
Notes: Contract set to expire with Lorient and refusing to sign new contract as looking for a new challenge.

Nestory Irankunda (17)
Current Club: Adelaide United
Position: Forward/Winger
Notes: Started playing for the first team at 16, and is making headlines already at 17, originally from Tanzania he can represent Tanzania or Australia and Australia have already called him into their senior squad to try and tie him down to represent them, thats how much they think of him.

Antonio Nusa (18)
Current Club: Club Brugge
Position Winger
Notes: Club Brugge tied him down to a 4 year contract the very day he turned 18, which shows how much they think of him.

Jesper Lindstrom (23)
Current Club: Eintracht Frankfurt
Notes: Already represented Denmark at the World Cup and scored

Karim Konate (19)
Current Club: Red Bull Salzburg
Notes: Nicknamed 'The next Drogba'

Ousmane Diamonde (19)
Current Club: Sporting
Position: Centre Back
Notes: Recently signed 4 year contract until 2027

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_LbsN0fufM

Oscar Cortes (19)
Current Club: Millanarios
Position: Attacking Midfield/Winger
Notes: Leading goalscorer at South America U-20 tournament for Columbia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ojfvYgHA5c

Yep, all of those. Are Foxy and Linz going to send all the best suggestions to the club?

Kuryu Matsuki (19)
Current Club: FC Tokyo
Position: Attacking Midfield
Notes: Japanese market somewhere where Celtic have done very well making profit, a market still largely unexploited.

Martin Baturina (20)
Current Club: Dinamo Zagreb
Position: Right Midfield
Notes: Another market that is fairly cheap to buy from and could turn profitable

Baturina is my go to on FM. He looks a really good player and could be a cheap gem

I don’t think a lot of these players would currently qualify for work permits, would they?

I don’t think a lot of these players would currently qualify for work permits, would they?

Most of them actually would due to playing over 80% of matches for their club this season and representing their country at youth/senior level in the current season.

Only the 17 year old Australian kid could be a problem.

Zeki Amdouni (22)
Club: Lausanne (on loan at Basel)
Position: Attacking midfield/Forward

Notes: 19 goals and assist in 25 games for Basel this season. 2 goals in 3 games for Switzerland.

Marcus Leonardo (19)
Club: Santos
Notes: Since Brexit south American signings have become easier and something Brighton exploited well this season.

Hugo Larsson (18)
Club: Malmo FF
Position: Central Midfield
Notes: Credit to forte for the shout. Won Young Player of the Year award last year and continuing good form this season.

I don't imagine Malmo are in a rush to do business with us again seeing as we didn't bother paying for the last player we got from them 😄

I don't imagine Malmo are in a rush to do business with us again seeing as we didn't bother paying for the last player we got from them 😄
Im sure that they would be interested in doing business with us, but I think they would want a bigger lump sum payment up front.

Ashley Phillips of Blackburn one to keep an eye on if they don’t go up. He’s only 17 plays CB, England youth international and has had some championship experience this season.

He played against us in the first game at the lane and although we won he didn’t disgrace himself at all. Blackburn have a good academy set up (Cat one) and produce professional players at a rate probably comparable to ours. The fact this lad looks to be breaking through as young as he is probably speaks volumes about where he could go in the game.

Ashley Phillips of Blackburn one to keep an eye on if they don’t go up. He’s only 17 plays CB, England youth international and has had some championship experience this season.

He played against us in the first game at the lane and although we won he didn’t disgrace himself at all. Blackburn have a good academy set up (Cat one) and produce professional players at a rate probably comparable to ours. The fact this lad looks to be breaking through as young as he is probably speaks volumes about where he could go in the game.

Speaking of Blackburn. I've always liked the look of Lewis Travis for them.
Unsure of his contract status or value though

Speaking of Blackburn. I've always liked the look of Lewis Travis for them.
Unsure of his contract status or value though
Always looked a solid player with a good engine. Dolan another that’s looked good but hasn’t quite broken through as a starter week in week out.

That Wharton looks good from Blackburn too

Sam Bell from Bristol they probably want too much for him.

Keito Nakamura (22)
Club: LASK
Position: Inverted left winger
Notes: Can play attacking midfield. Could he potentially play as a LWB??

ARDA GULER (18)
Club: Fenerbache
Notes: Already capped for Turkey at 18

Arif Aiman (20)
Club: Johor Darul
Position: Right Wingback
Notes: One of the best prospects in Asia, playing in the Malaysia league should be very cheap to pick up too.

Ernest Nuamah (19)
Club: Nordsjaelland
Notes: Another quick pacy forward with good strength and decent technical ability too

Back
Top Bottom