for those who can't make the trip which pub?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

chemicalengineer

Reaction score
For those of us blades who cant make the trip for whatever reason (I have an exam on the morning) which pub in sheffield do you think will be rocking with blades fans up for a sing song?

Will be watching it in St Ives. Any other Blades going to be in South Cornwall or was it just me that let the wife book their holiday?

I am working in town but may finish at lunch. Not sure whether to stay in town to watch it or go somewhere closer to home.

I watched the last play-off final with some mates in The Royal Standard. It's really near the ground, like 5 minutes walk away, just down the road from the train station, on St Mary's Road. They usually have a big screen playing matches. When we were in there there were a few Blades watching the match, but not too many!

We drink in there before matches, good cheap beer, from a standard grimy city pub.

I shall be watching in the sherwood as i wont be going as our jollies are only 3 weeks away,the majority of the pub are blades and murphy the landlord is a big blade,when we last played in the final he had red and white bunting all over the pub,plenty of blades related songs in the build up,pies at half time and theres always plenty of staff on,and theres loads of tellies and plenty of space as the pubs huge.

This is also Eric Idles local pub aka Monty Pythons, he is usually there mid afternoonish.

Back
Top Bottom