Football heaven

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Are they deliberately talking crap to get callers to call, I must admit I get tempted these days with some of the crap they come with, staton said effort isn't enough as if it's fine to give up Scott free while Giddins said heckinbottom shouldn't have got the sack ffs

Giddins is turning into the new Mike Parry.

Well,if that was a horse race there would have been a stewards enquiry over non trier's,and given that the title could be decided on goal difference,Pep and Klopp watching that would not be best pleased.
Pep can't do anything to take it out on us now,but Klopp can,and I have no doubt that double figures will be on his mind in a few weeks time

Might also be on his mind when they play West Ham then on that basis.

It was an uncomfortable listen. Sincere fans phoning in with their views (including a Chessie fan who talked sense) and listen to the RS 'pundits' shout them down in a bullying fashion.

Wilder came out scot free. No mention about his dreadful starting formation.
They completely refued to accept any talk about Wilder, seems like they'll defend him to the hilt or they might not get interviews etc, talking of what he did 4 years ago, more interested in Rotherham

They completely refued to accept any talk about Wilder, seems like they'll defend him to the hilt or they might not get interviews etc, talking of what he did 4 years ago, more interested in Rotherham
yeah cant upset Chris like the one RS interviewer (cant remember his name) did that time ( premier league relegation season) and resulted in next time yes no answers from Chris, and the awful matey Gids with his tongue up Wilder's arse

Andy Giddings knows Wilder from many years ago when Wilder was at Halifax. So yeah… Wilder likes him & so Radio Sheffield won’t want to rock the boat too much.

Remember they can no longer get any interviews with Paul Cook at Chesterfield after he was upset with an interview with Rob Staton.

Guy Wilder fell out with in that relegation season was the guy from Radio Leicester who moved to Radio Sheffield ….Mike McCarthy.

Oh dear just tuned in and had the privilege of Micheal ....
Change & influence.....What a boring tw@t
Too right... We need new blood, new ideas not all this bollox of former players and staff coming back ... Same old I like hearing my own voice Michael.... I wonder if he goes to many matches or is he a stay at home supporter like his darling Bev? Rant over .... Sorry.

Oh dear just tuned in and had the privilege of Micheal ....
Change & influence.....What a boring tw@t
I can't stand to hear his Wank jonny Vegas voice,blowing smoke up CW's arse he's the new Brian the free tickets please the blades blah blah blah bottle of wine and a bj for all the presenters ffs,2:1 Ken a gentleman and much more interesting and Mick the pig is not bad when on a rant,and don't get me going on the toytown punters Jesus who's bothered about them

Back
Top Bottom