Flecky

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Read the comments, anti vaxx scum out in force.

Sheffield United's John Fleck rushed to hospital in ambulance https://mol.im/a/10236013 via http://dailym.ai/android
Not all those who oppose mandatory vaccinations are "anti vaxx scum". I certainly don't support forced vaccines, but like most other people who have similar views I didn't speculate as to the cause of Flecky's illness last night as it would have been crass and tasteless.

But of course, some will. On the shoutbox last night someone was saying that his collapse could have been due to 'long covid'. No need to respond.

Thoughts are with and his family, great news that it sounds like he's conscious and alert.

Too many are quick to forget the influence he had in our rise from 2016-2019, an absolute joy to watch.

Not all those who oppose mandatory vaccinations are "anti vaxx scum". I certainly don't support forced vaccines, but like most other people who have similar views I didn't speculate as to the cause of Flecky's illness last night as it would have been crass and tasteless.

But of course, some will. On the shoutbox last night someone was saying that his collapse could have been due to 'long covid'. No need to respond.
There's anti vaxx and anti vaxx scum.

The former is fine but not the latter.

I am suffering from long term covid now I am not saying that is Fleck,s problem but it could be . You feel utterly knacked and I have felt like that for months and months ,my wife has just taken her first steps in twelve months because of long term covid and it infects people in different ways. What I am trying to say could it be the reason Fleck has not performed the way we are used to seeing him play for the last few months? Just hope it is that and nothing like heart trouble .

Excellent news
Fantastic really positive great news that he’s not only being moved back up to sheffield but has also been discharged from medical care and effectively allowed to return to work (not saying he’ll be running around a pitch but it’s good he’ll be back in the building)

Really good to hear John is feeling better and been discharged, he needs to get a full MOT and rest whilst results come through. Awful to see that but well done to Sky for not trying to get sensation-seeking close shots of JF as he lay on pitch and then received treatment.
All the best John.

Last edited:
I was talking to mate this morning about it, he is an egg-chaser and said on of his team mates had a similar thing a couple of years back which they eventually put down to a bang on the head. The lad was fine at the time and played on then as they were walking off the pitch at full time he appeared vacant, wandered around in a circle and collapsed with a seizure.....very similar to Flecky last night....would be interesting if he had received a bit of a bang to the head at all...???

There again, lets just blame covid and the vaccine....far easier.

Great news he's been discharged, don't think he would have been discharged this quickly if it was heart related. When I saw him having convulsions my first thought was epilepsy, hopefully if it is something like that he can get it under control and continue his career.

The Steve Coppell curse. Felt like we couldn't get a win against them when he was in charge.
I remember us winning 2.0 there . John Harley and Dean windass scored, both were on loan at the time. I can't remember when that was but sure it should be on there

I was talking to mate this morning about it, he is an egg-chaser and said on of his team mates had a similar thing a couple of years back which they eventually put down to a bang on the head. The lad was fine at the time and played on then as they were walking off the pitch at full time he appeared vacant, wandered around in a circle and collapsed with a seizure.....very similar to Flecky last night....would be interesting if he had received a bit of a bang to the head at all...???

There again, lets just blame covid and the vaccine....far easier.
View attachment 125199

I am suffering from long term covid now I am not saying that is Fleck,s problem but it could be . You feel utterly knacked and I have felt like that for months and months ,my wife has just taken her first steps in twelve months because of long term covid and it infects people in different ways. What I am trying to say could it be the reason Fleck has not performed the way we are used to seeing him play for the last few months? Just hope it is that and nothing like heart trouble .

People are human, these pro / anti people just want to talk about thier opposing opinions...

People get ill, people all react differently, people can die of peanut allergies, some people used to scoff at that idea, now there's warnings on every menu..

Stop pushing agendas and realise we're all different when it comes to weaknesses in our biological make up.

Just seen a trailer for calender..aka Leeds TV...where he was called Robert...sack the goons.

Back
Top Bottom