Outgoing? Fleck and Baldock?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I had a terrible night's sleep last night and I never usually remember my dreams, but I do remember a very vivid dream that Fleck went to Leicester for £14m 🤔

Take from that what you will

That would be a good price if he hadn’t played in the Premier League. ⚔️

I think I'm in the camp of - just start a new thread instead of bumping them, after seeing [Outgoing] Fleck & Baldock.

I had a terrible night's sleep last night and I never usually remember my dreams, but I do remember a very vivid dream that Fleck went to Leicester for £14m 🤔

I’m incredibly grateful that you’ve shared your dream in here so that people checking this thread will think either Fleck and/or Baldock might be on their way. Jesus fucking Christ.

ITK confirmed 😱

Thanks for sharing.

Can't wait for your updates on what you're having for breakfast or watching on telly this evening.

Basham should be employed as diet, fitness, strength and conditioning guru for any squad member aged 25 or over.
He night need a translator for that job though.

Back
Top Bottom