First local manager to get the sack?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think he’ll be gone by the end of September, if not before.

He’ll be made a scapegoat to save face for Chansiri.

That’s how it works.

Got to say though... he should never have been appointed in the first place. Just hope he can hang on till we play them in November!

Their upcoming two home games will be the clincher....talk about pressure.

I also noticed our old mucker Madkins is already complaining about the toxic atmosphere at Hull’s games...

Sound familiar...?

“I won't hide in any corner. My shirt's wringing wet - I've been sweating like mad(kins) trying to get something from the game with the team.”

"The scenes at the end where the crowd had turned on the players and turned on us is not what we want. We want to try and be together, especially so early in the season.”

If Derby and Nottingham are classed as local in this, I think Lampard and Karanka will be in trouble if they don't win the next few. They've more chance of getting the sack than Luhukay to be honest because unlike Wednesday, the other two can afford to sack people.

On Football Heaven tonight (i was in the car) they were talking about Mick McCarthy angling for the Wednesday job and he is exactly the sort of manager they need to stop the rot. I think this has legs, he won't turn them into anything special but they'll be twice the team they are now.

Jos is under enormous pressure but due to the costs involved I can't see him going until things hit rock bottom and Chanser has no other option. When that is precisely is open to question but I reckon he will see out September and if things don't improve they will sack him to hopefully get a bump before they play us. How ironic that would be considering his first match was the derby and he managed to lift them for it

In terms of their upcoming fixtures, Millwall will smell blood and comfortably out battle them on Saturday. Hurst has got off to a so so start at Ipswich but it is written in the stars for a young & hungry team managed by a Pig to roll up and give the Pigs a reyt game. Reckon they will get 1 point from these 2 matches before they hit a hellish run of games. Oh my.

Last edited:
They won't sack Luhaky. They are basically controlled by a shadowy company of agents who advise (tell) Chanisry what to do as he ain't got a clue. Luhakay is there boy, so I can't see them moving him on as that makes them look crap

They won't sack Luhaky. They are basically controlled by a shadowy company of agents who advise (tell) Chanisry what to do as he ain't got a clue. Luhakay is there boy, so I can't see them moving him on as that makes them look crap

That almost makes it sound like an organisation that is set up to be irrelevant if it does or does not fail.
One that will always provide certain people with certain "business" advantages and opportunities along the way.

I fucking hope he doesn't get the sack.

Jesus. Don't we want the pain to continue? I don't live in Sheffield, but fuck me it must be great to go into work on a Monday these days.

Fuckin' piggy cunts.

pommpey

Couldn't have put it any better myself.

They can't afford to sack him after their record signing this summer, Transfer Embargo used all their budget....
Good point, it would be amusing though if they used any budget buffer they now have to pay off Jos and not bring in a defender!

I think its more likely that they will bring in a defender on the last day of the loan window.

In the same way that I didn't want Carlos to go as he was doing such a crap job and posing no threat to the Blades, I don't want Jos to go either, but I do suspect his days are numbered.

Can they afford to sack him?
IF, as seems evideny
On Football Heaven tonight (i was in the car) they were talking about Mick McCarthy angling for the Wednesday job and he is exactly the sort of manager they need to stop the rot. I think this has legs, he won't turn them into anything special but they'll be twice the team they are now.
You know that , I know that , but does any of the management team at S6 know that ?

He was a strange appointment and certainly not one which the ‘massive’ wanted. He had a purple patch towards the end which led the deluded trotters to believe that the top 6 was theirs for the asking. Perhaps the scales have dropped from their eyes and they see how duped they’ve been with false promises of Premier League football. On the showing on Sunday they’ll be lucky to escape relegation. How galling it must be to witness our business in the transfer market.

He's doing a Grand job

Their obsession with everything foreign is doing them no favours

Thai owner
Belguim CEO
Dutch Manager
Overseas players

The club is losing its identity
Alienating the fanbase
It's become Chansiri FC (just look at his name anywhere and everywhere around the stadium)

I would despise this happening to our club

They've had their day in the sun. Now they're paying the price. Suck it up

He's doing a Grand job

This is true. So are the players.

Their obsession with everything foreign is doing them no favours

This is such a shame for them and their fans. From what I understand, they are meant to be MASSIVE.

Thai owner
Belguim CEO
Dutch Manager
Overseas players

A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa.

The club is losing its identity

A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa.

Alienating the fanbase

A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa.

It's become Chansiri FC (just look at his name anywhere and everywhere around the stadium)

A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa. Massive. Just MASSIVE.

I would despise this happening to our club

We've had our down days.

[uote]They've had their day in the sun. Now they're paying the price. Suck it up[/QUOTE]

A-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-haaaa.

pommpey

Why would they sack Luhukay, according to the owner, it's the fans fault for not investing more in the club so they didn't fall foul of FFP isn't it? :D

I don’t see what he brings to the table.

They may as well have reappointed Stuart Gray. At least he may have got some goodwill.

He’s not an extreme motivator who will get his team overachieving so I don’t get it.

Only box he seems to tick is that he isn’t rocking the boat.

His single deal in the market has added nothing either.

He just seems like a Boardroom puppet who will administer the day to day while the Chairman works out what to do with the finances.

He took the poisoned chalice because he’s been out of work for a while.

It just seems an unholy marriage.

He’s basically their Adrian Heath. If he’s there at the end of the season I’ll be amazed and they’ll be relegated.

If the stories about on-field dissent from Bannan are true, he can't last much longer.....can he?

Big Mick would be a good appointment for them, but I don't think he ticks the right boxes for the owner. Or rather, the management company he seems to have outsourced decisions on players and management to.

The real question isn't when he'll get the sack (nearly every manager does), it's whether the new appointment will be a Katrien Meire special like Charlton enjoyed.

I'm really disappointed we haven't heard more from her so far.

Shall we just call this the Sheffield Wednesday section?

Back
Top Bottom