First local manager to get the sack?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Its dejavu, hoping wednesday dont sack their manager before the derby at bramall lane

But off top of my head i cant see anyone else but jos locally getting sacked as Wilder is concrete, Warne has overachieved being in championship & Barnsley Chesterfield Doncaster all have new managers

It’s too early for them to be losing their shit, Millwall at the sty tomorrow is winnable and even they should turn Ipswich over on Saturday, they should / could have 7 points by the weekend and they will be speculating on a play off push again on Pork Talk.

Lose tomorrow though and the meltdown will fun to watch.

Gregory to bury the winner in at the sty end , and , stand there lift up his shirt showing a once a Blade always a Blade t shirt
That’d get em squealing
Oh and fuck them and there in Jos we trust manager
We Almost Won At Wembley, wankers

Considering the pigs position - Millwall is not the team you want up next. Neil Harris is canny enough to realise the situation and he'll see it as an easy 3 points as long as Millwall approach it the right way. They've some decent players too.

Millwall win for me.

UTB

It’s too early for them to be losing their shit, Millwall at the sty tomorrow is winnable and even they should turn Ipswich over on Saturday, they should / could have 7 points by the weekend and they will be speculating on a play off push again on Pork Talk.

Lose tomorrow though and the meltdown will fun to watch.

I strongly disagree about millwall.. I think they’re a decent outfit mate..

This is complete fantasy but it would be funny if true.

“one of the problems might be a player who isn’t really a footballer (actor) picking 30k a week up plus appearances and allegedly not all of it going to his bank account and a manager who hadn’t worked for two years doing exactly the same”

Complete bullshit isn’t it.. my daft mate told me this, big dave he’s called..

Football Heaven was great last night, until Brian the frigging Blade came on. Spoilt the show

The thing is perception. People think Jesus was a hippy because he wore sandles, had long hair and a beard. In fact Jesus wasn’t sent to earth by god to “chill everyone out man” he looked like that because he abided by strict religious laws.

Likewise Dutch people aren't cool and way out because they legalised drugs and prostitution, they took a pragmatic approach to a problem and acted accordingly.

So Jos is a very serious Dutch bloke (the kind of Dutch people that meet you and say “hello, you’re fat, have you thought about dieting?)” That’s how Dutch people think. Viewed by Europe as the most boring straight up sensible people there. It’s only us Brits that think that the Dutch are ‘cool’.

They aren’t bad at English, as some Owls suggested on Football Heaven, they just speak English as they speak Dutch, clipped, humourless and very direct. A cousin of mine (I don’t speak Dutch) said to me in English about their National Service (now defunct) “Destination nowhere, reason unkown”

Which is funny to me, but not my Dutch family.

In that regard, Jos is your average Dutch (I know em) sensible, boring, and very frank. No humour. No flair, no off the wall gimmicks. He knows why they are shit. Because they are shit. If the Owls think they have anything other than a boring, pragmatic, dull bloke, criticising and putting down players who are not worthy, then they need to rethink Dutch mentality.

He will plainly tell them in his Dutch English, Westwood has been dropped because he is shit and the rest of the players aren’t good enough.

They are going down.

Last edited:
They won't sack Luhaky. They are basically controlled by a shadowy company of agents who advise (tell) Chanisry what to do as he ain't got a clue. Luhakay is there boy, so I can't see them moving him on as that makes them look crap
It’s a cultural thing. It’s all about saving face in the Far East culture. The minute the fans start to turn Chansiri he’ll sacrifice the manager to save face.

They can always put some other bod in charge of the coaching. They don’t have any responsibility anyway in that job. I mean, Jos doesn’t even have say in which players he can play. It’s all decided upstairs.

It’s a puppet regime.

It’s a cultural thing. It’s all about saving face in the Far East culture. The minute the fans start to turn Chansiri he’ll sacrifice the manager to save face.

They can always put some other bod in charge of the coaching. They don’t have any responsibility anyway in that job. I mean, Jos doesn’t even have say in which players he can play. It’s all decided upstairs.

It’s a puppet regime.

It’s a cultural thing because most of the wealth is kept by “Whie Chinese” Thais. They are the East Asian power in in Thailand. Sons of the privileged driving fast cars around Bangkok and killing poor Isaan people pushing their food trollies and getting away with it. When Chansiri hears about rules, who cares about rules if you are an elite in Thailand? There’s always a way in Thailand to circumvent these rules. He’s not rich because he’s smart, he’s rich because his family are. Maybe he is now realising that EFL is not open to bribes or influence?

I think forget about face saving, he’s angry at the EFL, the supporters and his own embarrassment. I say he’s got two options, sell at a loss or totally destroy SWFC out of spite.

Weirdly I have to show my hand. I am Dutch heritage and married to a Thai!

It’s a cultural thing because most of the wealth is kept by “Whie Chinese” Thais. They are the East Asian power in in Thailand. Sons of the privileged driving fast cars around Bangkok and killing poor Isaan people pushing their food trollies and getting away with it. When Chansiri hears about rules, who cares about rules if you are an elite in Thailand? There’s always a way in Thailand to circumvent these rules. He’s not rich because he’s smart, he’s rich because his family are. Maybe he is now realising that EFL is not open to bribes or influence?

I think forget about face saving, he’s angry at the EFL, the supporters and his own embarrassment. I say he’s got two options, sell at a loss or totally destroy SWFC out of spite.
Liking option 2

Reactions: HVR
Fortunately the problem runs deeper than Jos.... although he does look shit, but then again is that him or the situation?
No reference to the human form, but fortunately for us the place has cancer. It run through from owner to ceo to manager to players
Chancer has lost interest as it’s not panning out his way, we’ve seen the revolt at charlton to a shit Karen Brady, Jo’s is out of his depth and the players don’t give a fuck.
Change 1 cog and its still fucked.
Needs an overhaul top to bottom
But who will invest? Imagine taking this to dragons den-
I want £30mil investment into a failing business, you’ll need to write off debts, appoint a new ceo, manager and players.... all of whom you will need to pay off btw. Oh and the grounds fucked and the fan base is revolting (double entendre intended)
Good luck chancer!

Fortunately the problem runs deeper than Jos.... although he does look shit, but then again is that him or the situation?
No reference to the human form, but fortunately for us the place has cancer. It run through from owner to ceo to manager to players
Chancer has lost interest as it’s not panning out his way, we’ve seen the revolt at charlton to a shit Karen Brady, Jo’s is out of his depth and the players don’t give a fuck.
Change 1 cog and its still fucked.
Needs an overhaul top to bottom
But who will invest? Imagine taking this to dragons den-
I want £30mil investment into a failing business, you’ll need to write off debts, appoint a new ceo, manager and players.... all of whom you will need to pay off btw. Oh and the grounds fucked and the fan base is revolting (double entendre intended)
Good luck chancer!

id-buy-that-for-a-dollar-25054191.png

This is complete fantasy but it would be funny if true.

“one of the problems might be a player who isn’t really a footballer (actor) picking 30k a week up plus appearances and allegedly not all of it going to his bank account and a manager who hadn’t worked for two years doing exactly the same”

Complete bullshit isn’t it.. my daft mate told me this, big dave he’s called..

Why fantasy? Adkins and Hammond did it.

Why would they sack Luhukay, according to the owner, it's the fans fault for not investing more in the club so they didn't fall foul of FFP isn't it? :D

Agree! They should sack the fans. And they are doing a grand job of that too! The fans are dismissing themselves more and more with every game that passes. Crowd prediction for tonight's game v Millwall anyone? Less than 20k I reckon.

Agree! They should sack the fans. And they are doing a grand job of that too! The fans are dismissing themselves more and more with every game that passes. Crowd prediction for tonight's game v Millwall anyone? Less than 20k I reckon.
I get the impression that Tuna boy is trying to sack the fans, or at least alienate them with his antics!

Back
Top Bottom