First local manager to get the sack?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s a cultural thing because most of the wealth is kept by “Whie Chinese” Thais. They are the East Asian power in in Thailand. Sons of the privileged driving fast cars around Bangkok and killing poor Isaan people pushing their food trollies and getting away with it. When Chansiri hears about rules, who cares about rules if you are an elite in Thailand? There’s always a way in Thailand to circumvent these rules. He’s not rich because he’s smart, he’s rich because his family are. Maybe he is now realising that EFL is not open to bribes or influence?

I think forget about face saving, he’s angry at the EFL, the supporters and his own embarrassment. I say he’s got two options, sell at a loss or totally destroy SWFC out of spite.
I vote the second option.

Agree! They should sack the fans. And they are doing a grand job of that too! The fans are dismissing themselves more and more with every game that passes. Crowd prediction for tonight's game v Millwall anyone? Less than 20k I reckon.
One Wednesday fan on FH, a season ticket holder, said he emailed the club and told them not to include him in the attendance because he will not be there.
Also said his grandson doesn't want to go any more.
The email bit made me laugh.

what we should ask owls fans is if McCabe say in 2006 had had his name put in the seats in our main stands , would they have taken the piss

The thing is perception. People think Jesus was a hippy because he wore sandles, had long hair and a beard. In fact Jesus wasn’t sent to earth by god to “chill everyone out man” he looked like that because he abided by strict religious laws.

Likewise Dutch people aren't cool and way out because they legalised drugs and prostitution, they took a pragmatic approach to a problem and acted accordingly.

So Jos is a very serious Dutch bloke (the kind of Dutch people that meet you and say “hello, you’re fat, have you thought about dieting?)” That’s how Dutch people think. Viewed by Europe as the most boring straight up sensible people there. It’s only us Brits that think that the Dutch are ‘cool’.

They aren’t bad at English, as some Owls suggested on Football Heaven, they just speak English as they speak Dutch, clipped, humourless and very direct. A cousin of mine (I don’t speak Dutch) said to me in English about their National Service (now defunct) “Destination nowhere, reason unkown”

Which is funny to me, but not my Dutch family.

In that regard, Jos is your average Dutch (I know em) sensible, boring, and very frank. No humour. No flair, no off the wall gimmicks. He knows why they are shit. Because they are shit. If the Owls think they have anything other than a boring, pragmatic, dull bloke, criticising and putting down players who are not worthy, then they need to rethink Dutch mentality.

He will plainly tell them in his Dutch English, Westwood has been dropped because he is shit and the rest of the players aren’t good enough.

They are going down.

Wednesday - or dare I say Woensdag - won't go down, for goodness sake.

They lost two players from defence, an area which had already been neglected for the last two years, and that's why most results have been poor so far this season.

But they're already looking for a CB to partner Lees, said to be Michael Hector

He'd be a good signing, although where the money's coming from is anybody's guess ....

what we should ask owls fans is if McCabe say in 2006 had had his name put in the seats in our main stands , would they have taken the piss

Before we do that, can we just be sure that if Prince Abdullah bin Musa'ad bin Abdul Aziz takes over, he's not going to put his name in the seats in our main stands first? :(

Before we do that, can we just be sure that if Prince Abdullah bin Musa'ad bin Abdul Aziz takes over, he's not going to put his name in the seats in our main stands first? :(

different animal

cell phone chansiri is a megamaniac

arabs tend to be insular
never hear anything out of man city about self promotion

Wednesday - or dare I say Woensdag - won't go down, for goodness sake.

They lost two players from defence, an area which had already been neglected for the last two years, and that's why most results have been poor so far this season.

But they're already looking for a CB to partner Lees, said to be Michael Hector

He'd be a good signing, although where the money's coming from is anybody's guess ....

The money's coming from Chansiri. He has a fuck tonne of cash but FFP rules mean he "can't spend it".

He actually can spend whatever he wants if he wants to. However it'll mean they'll get a massive fine for breach of rules.

But as we know, he's got a fuck tonne of cash so he might just think "fuck it I'm investing anyway and I'll just pay the fine".

A £20m fine for Chansiri is like us being fined for taking kids on holiday outside of school holidays... perhaps worth it for the benefits of breaching the rules.

different animal

cell phone chansiri is a megamaniac

arabs tend to be insular
never hear anything out of man city about self promotion

Chansiri no doubt thought he'd spend some cash, go up to the PL, then his name would be seen globally.

The best laid plans ...

The money's coming from Chansiri. He has a fuck tonne of cash but FFP rules mean he "can't spend it".

He actually can spend whatever he wants if he wants to. However it'll mean they'll get a massive fine for breach of rules.

But as we know, he's got a fuck tonne of cash so he might just think "fuck it I'm investing anyway and I'll just pay the fine".

A £20m fine for Chansiri is like us being fined for taking kids on holiday outside of school holidays... perhaps worth it for the benefits of breaching the rules.

Aye, I wouldn't be surprised.

Ditto QPR.

Like Hog Staton was saying last night on FH, QPR are probably being naughty to try to cheat the drop.

Aye, I wouldn't be surprised.

Ditto QPR.

Like Hog Staton was saying last night on FH, QPR are probably being naughty to try to cheat the drop.

QPR placed themselves on death row when they signed McClaren

Back
Top Bottom