Fee Agreed

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He obviously is not being told his information from anyone of influence I e Egan

Do not know what these people hope to gain, once they get their five minutes of fame but numerous times marks you down as a sad computer gamer with no friends

Certainly no offence taken mate but it is a welcome sight to see how many of us there are on the dog walking route.

Perhaps it's the agents for our 18mth left of the contract players, anonymously dropping the ITK rumours to prompt the club to extend their clients contract!

I'm Wisewood mate !!! Surprising amount of us Blades here !

Yeah, but it's behind enemy lines. To get to BDTBL, unless you divert through Manchester one way or Worksop t'other you'll go through 'the forbidden zone' where dads purposefully fuck their daughters and mums fuck their sons to increase the density of genetics.

pommpey

"The Wisewood" public house, situated in Loxley, is a very staunch pig pub.

Go figure........

Certainly no offence taken mate but it is a welcome sight to see how many of us there are on the dog walking route.
I walk mine in the field & woods at the side of Hillsborough golf course on long lane, must admit nearly everyone i talk to are Blades.

Yeah, but it's behind enemy lines. To get to BDTBL, unless you divert through Manchester one way or Worksop t'other you'll go through 'the forbidden zone' where dads purposefully fuck their daughters and mums fuck their sons to increase the density of genetics.

pommpey
No wonder I'm bald.

Fee agreed nearly 7 hours ago. No confirmation yet. Leeds clearly waiting until the last minute to not let us get a replacement in.

....or it's bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom