Feathering his nest in case Jones gets sacked?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sorry but if you grew up in the 60s and 70s like me you couldn't fail but hate the leeds scum every bit as much as the pigs. Both as arrogant and deluded as each other. I'm for a freak tsunami down the Don washing both sets of bastards to hell (Rotherham) :) Failing that a dull 0-0 draw that does neither any good.

Had many a set to with Leeds throughout the 70's and really couldn't give a hoot about them now. I'm with Latters on this one, they're just a Yorkshire rival, it's the Filth who're I hate with a passion and I hope they get well and truly BATTERED again!

I was born in Leeds and brought up closer to Leeds than Sheffield. I had Leeds rammed down my throat throughout the 60's 70s and 80s, hated them with a passion. Those days are long gone and to me they're no more irritating than Barnsley, Hudders etc.

The Leeds "fans" who went in those days never go near the place as all they were were glory hunters.

With the Sheffield United connection of of Warnock, Brown and Kenny and my intense dislike of Wendy much rather see a Leeds win

I work in Leeds, and they are as deluded as the idiots from Swillsborough, both have this big club mentality, and both are not a big club in any sense of the word. However as much as I hate Leeds, from what we we had to put up with in the 70's still want them to beat the living daylights of the honkers from S6.

With the Sheffield United connection of of Warnock, Brown and Kenny and my intense dislike of Wendy much rather see a Leeds win

The only person with any former Blades credit in the bank is the one you never mentioned. Tonge. The ones you did can all go fuck themselves for me.

Back
Top Bottom