Feathering his nest in case Jones gets sacked?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/spor...-to-put-big-smile-on-warnock-s-face-1-5034158

Read between the lines and he loves the pork and used to go and watch them. Makes you wonder if he would go and meet with his old mate Milan if and when Jones gets the push.

It doesn't come across as him loving Wednesday at all but the big surprise for me is that Warnock came up with something I completely agree with:

The thing I do remember from going to Hillsborough was that bloody band playing. I’m not a fan. I just wish they’d learn a few more songs as they just seem to play the same one all the time.

Oh, is the Donkey Derby coming up?

Always something frustrating about this fixture, as it is impossible for both teams to lose. So as usual I wish for a brutal disgrace of a game, featuring multiple red and yellow cards, and hopefully an abandonment due to an earthquake or something.

I've always liked Warnock's interviews like this. He always ends up being quite complimentary, whilst also managing to throw a few digs in different directions. Stiring the pot a little.

But whatever he says in the build up, you can guarantee a lovely reception for Neil.

This was one of the things I used to like about Warnock. He's a football fan at the end of the day and knows how to wind people up.

I'm actually looking forward to Fridays game.

Not a Leeds lover by any stretch but would love to see them Thrap the oinkers in double figures . One of my finest memories is being given a free ticket by a copper ( I was just walking past the sty) and getting to watch them get trounced 6-1 by Leeds with their only consolation being a Suarez type dive from Gordon Watson

Not a Leeds lover by any stretch but would love to see them Thrap the oinkers in double figures . One of my finest memories is being given a free ticket by a copper ( I was just walking past the sty) and getting to watch them get trounced 6-1 by Leeds with their only consolation being a Suarez type dive from Gordon Watson

Crikey I remember that day. What a wonderful day it was.

What you doing walking past there you weirdo!

Reactions: God
It was on the goggle box (on ITV). I enjoyed it immensely. Didn't they also get a 7-1 hiding off Arsenal later that season?

Come on Warnock and Leeds. Batter the scum. 10-0 Leeds please. Brown with 5, Tonge with 4 and Bromby with a late one if he's still there. Not asking too much, is it?

Not a Warnock fan but I've nothing against Leeds other than their accents. It's one, not "wun" (Raul, I'm looking at you)!

You missed Kenny getting one..

Do Brown & Bromby actually get a game?

Been asked more times over the last few days who I want to win? I have said 0-0 with plenty of injuries,
but to be honest I wouldn't mind the fowls beating them, because they are on a crap run so if the beat the (mighty whites) as they are called round here (sic) it would shut the b stards up for a while at least.
All you hear is how good they are now and once they get this money, the scum will rise to their rightful place with the big boys at the top, so full of crap they are!!!!

I've always liked Warnock's interviews like this. He always ends up being quite complimentary, whilst also managing to throw a few digs in different directions. Stiring the pot a little.

But whatever he says in the build up, you can guarantee a lovely reception for Neil.

This was one of the things I used to like about Warnock. He's a football fan at the end of the day and knows how to wind people up.

I'm actually looking forward to Fridays game.
He also said he didn't like l eds as their abuse was awful, when he went there put me off the man for LIFE!

Would rather take it up the dirt track off the boss, then give a fuck bout any of these scum teams,Seatsmasher to win then. The ''vile'' would then be in a relegation battle so i'm lead to belive.World cup venue hahahahahahaha

I'll take an 8th minute abandonment due to crowd trouble, please; with both clubs docked 10 points and made to play all games until 2013 behind closed doors.

Too much to ask?

Come on Warnock and Leeds. Batter the scum. 10-0 Leeds please. Brown with 5, Tonge with 4 and Bromby with a late one if he's still there. Not asking too much, is it?

Not a Warnock fan but I've nothing against Leeds other than their accents. It's one, not "wun" (Raul, I'm looking at you)!

Wednesday, Bastards,
Leeds SCUM!!!

But I agree, I want Leeds to thrash them and Warnock to be dancing on the touch line come the end of the game

I'll take an 8th minute abandonment due to crowd trouble, please; with both clubs docked 10 points and made to play all games until 2013 behind closed doors.

Too much to ask?

I don't agree. I think as punishment all 500,000 fans should be forced to watch Wednesday every week.

Hope that twat Madine finds himself on the receiving end of a Michael Brown special.

Too much to ask?

Not gonna make much difference to Wednesday losing fans anyway. After all they've already lost at least 13,000 in 3 months.

Wednesday, Bastards,
Leeds SCUM!!!

But I agree, I want Leeds to thrash them and Warnock to be dancing on the touch line come the end of the game

I'm sorry but there's only one scum and it's that shower from across the city.

I work in Leeds with Leeds fans who are mostly ok. They don't see us as rivals in any sort of way, shape or form. Why put them on this pedestal above other teams? They're just another Yorkshire team like Barnsley, Rotherham, Donny or Bradford. The scum are our rivals, we don't need any more, especially ones whose radar we barely register on.

Sorry but if you grew up in the 60s and 70s like me you couldn't fail but hate the leeds scum every bit as much as the pigs. Both as arrogant and deluded as each other. I'm for a freak tsunami down the Don washing both sets of bastards to hell (Rotherham) :) Failing that a dull 0-0 draw that does neither any good.

Back
Top Bottom