Fans today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was in a pub near the station with mostly Hull fans, some twat threw a glass bottle into the beer garden- didn't miss me, a young girl or some old women by very much. Disgusting really.

There was some fighting outside the pub which I'm less bothered about- let them knock some sense into each other if that's what they want. But throwing bottles is so cowardly, could have killed someone.

The windows also got put through- just don't see the point in this. Bit ashamed of these fans tbh

Great they won today but f*** me we are boring to watch. Got away with it v a very poor Hull team. I think we'll come up short v the better teams.
I wouldn't say we were boring to watch but the first half was played at a pedestrian pace, probably due to the heat. My only gripe was that we didn't finish them off in the last 10 minutes when we had 2 or 3 decent chances to break on them. Still a work in progress.

The poor segregation was shocking. It’s as if the stewards wanted it to kick of
I don't think it can be blamed on the stewards. Didn't we have G and H blocks closed for a long time after idiots threw smoke bombs into the away fans. Surely with their small crowds they could close almost half of the stand adjacent to the away fans.

I foresee the same problem at Middlesbrough next week if it's anything like the last time we were there

I don't think it can be blamed on the stewards. Didn't we have G and H blocks closed for a long time after idiots threw smoke bombs into the away fans. Surely with their small crowds they could close almost half of the stand adjacent to the away fans.

I foresee the same problem at Middlesbrough next week if it's anything like the last time we were there
G and H blocks were fantastic in the Warnock era. Created a really intimidating atmosphere.Don’t condone the flare fired against the pigs but you see worse all over the country, week in, week out - and the reaction to it was ludicrously over the top.

I thought the atmosphere was really good today with a wide variety of chants belted out with gusto. Shame about the scenes following the second goal. It was like Port Vale 2017 but in a nicer stadium. The trouble seemed to die down after a few minutes. I was sat the other side of the away end - I'm assuming the main scroats were ejected?

G and H blocks were fantastic in the Warnock era. Created a really intimidating atmosphere.Don’t condone the flare fired against the pigs but you see worse all over the country, week in, week out - and the reaction to it was ludicrously over the top.
By the pig run council and media

Seems to have been an upsurge in disorder since the start of the season. Not surprising given the previous 18 months tbh.

I can't believe how mardy Hull fans were tbh, really bad losers today our fans were top class yet again utb

Corrected it for you it could have hit players on both teams absolute idiot whoever it was
These thickos do not understand there actions could cost the club points or a lot of cash or play their games behind closed doors. Unfortunately they are to thick to twig on . I do not think we will be seeing any of them on Master Mind dense arseholes.

Did that entire section of the South get closed for a whole season?

The double semi final season was the best ever consistent atmosphere. The air crackled for the night matches.

I thought the atmosphere was really good today with a wide variety of chants belted out with gusto. Shame about the scenes following the second goal. It was like Port Vale 2017 but in a nicer stadium. The trouble seemed to die down after a few minutes. I was sat the other side of the away end - I'm assuming the main scroats were ejected?
Not really, just chucked back to their seats.

Was right at that end and much ado about nowt really. Great support today apart from the plastic bottle chucking tosser

Was in a pub near the station with mostly Hull fans, some twat threw a glass bottle into the beer garden- didn't miss me, a young girl or some old women by very much. Disgusting really.

There was some fighting outside the pub which I'm less bothered about- let them knock some sense into each other if that's what they want. But throwing bottles is so cowardly, could have killed someone.

The windows also got put through- just don't see the point in this. Bit ashamed of these fans tbh
Sorry to hear that. Makes me want to avoid matches.

These thickos do not understand there actions could cost the club points or a lot of cash or play their games behind closed doors. Unfortunately they are to thick to twig on . I do not think we will be seeing any of them on Master Mind dense arseholesdo
Do you think the fans were top class today?

My youngest lad (8) is really getting into it now, I’ve not even had to force him into it. He’s been coming to the home games this season and keeps asking to go away but I won’t take him. Over the last few years it’s just got worse and worse with the wannabe hooligans who couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag, all on shite drugs etc.

Sad.

I was at the back of Block N6 (to the right so well away from the Hull fans). About 10 minutes before kick off a group of lads appeared and climbed over seats to try and grab places on the back row. They quickly climbed back out and went to help form the crowd in the corner who then spent most of the first half goading the Hull fans which in turn lead to stuff being thrown backwards and forwards. Both sets of fans appeared as bad as each other to me.

Just before kick off a lot of lads appeared at the top of the aisle. I don't know where they were supposed to be but some tried to get into my row and at one stage there were 4 of us trying to share 2 positions. One older chap disappeared quite quickly but 2 of us had another squeezed between us for the remainder of the first half.

When we scored one of the morons in the aisle threw a half full can into the crowd in front of us. I hope it was empty by the time it hit someone. Similarly when the second goal went in I think it was a half empty plastic bottle which was thrown. This also landed in the fans in front of us. Both can and bottle just cleared the disabled section.

When the third went in we were sprayed with beer - possibly the lesser of the three incidents but I wasn't really wanting a beer shampoo just then.

I'm not sure I'll bother with Barnsley away.
You must have been pretty close to me.

I never made it to my seat on row DD 192 due to the aisles being blocked

Back
Top Bottom