Fans today

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Davalon

Live for today
Reaction score
Happy with the result today but feel the need to have a bit of a grumble.

The coked up brigade were out as normal but a special mention to the absolute prick second half who threw the full bottle into the goal mouth.

It's a cunts trick at the best of times but could have as easily hit one of our players who were stood not far away.

As for the several comments behind me in the latter stages...ffs. Some of our fans deserve a Kevin Blackwell in charge.

Winning 3-1 and passing the ball around and keeping possession in the final third with a few minutes to go. Sensible stuff but oh no, 'stop fucking about' 'get it in the mixer ffs' 'FORWARD' 'get it fucking crossed'

Losing or drawing at that point fair enough but jeez...some of our lot are like dinosaurs.

Blades logic: Some of our fans are never happy unless they can find something to moan about. When my Dad used to go back in the 70's, he said there used to be a group of fans sat a few rows behind him on the Kop who used to practice their booing before the match started and would be moaning about this and that for the whole game.

The coked up brigade were out as normal but a special mention to the absolute prick second half who threw the full bottle into the goal mouth.

It's a cunts trick at the best of times but could have as easily hit one of the players who were stood not far away.

As for the several comments behind me in the latter stages...ffs. Some of our fans deserve a Kevin Blackwell in charge.

Winning 3-1 and passing the ball around and keeping possession in the final third with a few minutes to go. Sensible stuff but oh no, 'stop fucking about' 'get it in the mixer ffs' 'FORWARD' 'get it fucking crossed'

Losing or drawing at that point fair enough but jeez...some of our lot are like dinosaurs.
Corrected it for you it could have hit players on both teams absolute idiot whoever it was

Blades logic: Some of our fans are never happy unless they can find something to moan about. When my Dad used to go back in the 70's, he said there used to be a group of fans sat a few rows behind him on the Kop who used to practice their booing before the match started and would be moaning about this and that for the whole game.
Bloody hell. I never realised the kop had seats installed in the 70s 😉

It's a cunts trick at the best of times but could have as easily hit one of our players who were stood not far away.

Every club has then unfortunately

Sounded good on TV. Not heard the Slav song before (Slavisa, whoa oh). Continuous, loud renditions of 'football in a library' must have hurt the Hull fans. Might even have heard the McBurnie song (he's our striker...). Also barrel of money, GCB and sheff united - FC of course. I also heard 'you're just a town full of' something. What was it?

All in all great support from the away fans

They're just THICK!! I feel guilty even sat any near with them by association. Inarticulate disgusting thugs. Sadly every teams got them. I take pride in trying to be nothing whatsoever like them, they are sub species. My preference is decent folk who love football and would gladly have a laugh with opposing fans win or lose. For me it's all about winning and watching a football match not being a juvenile lout-twat.

Sounded good on TV. Not heard the Slav song before (Slavisa, whoa oh). Continuous, loud renditions of 'football in a library' must have hurt the Hull fans. Might even have heard the McBurnie song (he's our striker...). Also barrel of money, GCB and sheff united - FC of course. I also heard 'you're just a town full of' something. What was it?

All in all great support from the away fans
bagheads or smackheads same thing

I was at the back of Block N6 (to the right so well away from the Hull fans). About 10 minutes before kick off a group of lads appeared and climbed over seats to try and grab places on the back row. They quickly climbed back out and went to help form the crowd in the corner who then spent most of the first half goading the Hull fans which in turn lead to stuff being thrown backwards and forwards. Both sets of fans appeared as bad as each other to me.

Just before kick off a lot of lads appeared at the top of the aisle. I don't know where they were supposed to be but some tried to get into my row and at one stage there were 4 of us trying to share 2 positions. One older chap disappeared quite quickly but 2 of us had another squeezed between us for the remainder of the first half.

When we scored one of the morons in the aisle threw a half full can into the crowd in front of us. I hope it was empty by the time it hit someone. Similarly when the second goal went in I think it was a half empty plastic bottle which was thrown. This also landed in the fans in front of us. Both can and bottle just cleared the disabled section.

When the third went in we were sprayed with beer - possibly the lesser of the three incidents but I wasn't really wanting a beer shampoo just then.

I'm not sure I'll bother with Barnsley away.

I was at the back of Block N6 (to the right so well away from the Hull fans). About 10 minutes before kick off a group of lads appeared and climbed over seats to try and grab places on the back row. They quickly climbed back out and went to help form the crowd in the corner who then spent most of the first half goading the Hull fans which in turn lead to stuff being thrown backwards and forwards. Both sets of fans appeared as bad as each other to me.

Just before kick off a lot of lads appeared at the top of the aisle. I don't know where they were supposed to be but some tried to get into my row and at one stage there were 4 of us trying to share 2 positions. One older chap disappeared quite quickly but 2 of us had another squeezed between us for the remainder of the first half.

When we scored one of the morons in the aisle threw a half full can into the crowd in front of us. I hope it was empty by the time it hit someone. Similarly when the second goal went in I think it was a half empty plastic bottle which was thrown. This also landed in the fans in front of us. Both can and bottle just cleared the disabled section.

When the third went in we were sprayed with beer - possibly the lesser of the three incidents but I wasn't really wanting a beer shampoo just then.

I'm not sure I'll bother with Barnsley away.

Does my nut in, that it's the morons/thugs whom put the average fan off from attending games.

Really didn't think kop had seats in the 70s?

My heart sank when that bottle went into the box, fueled by the shit in the crowd no doubt..

Never have I been so pleased with plastic bottles and glasses.. I won't moan again..

As others have said.... Everybody has them. UTB.

It probably doesn't help that their choir boys weren't in an 'end' as such but separated from us by a few yards and stewards. I'm sure this sort of thing must happen regularly in their stadium.

Great they won today but f*** me we are boring to watch. Got away with it v a very poor Hull team. I think we'll come up short v the better teams.
So how did you feel about performances for the last eighteen months prior to the Peterborough game? Can't you see the huge improvement over the past few games?

Back
Top Bottom