Fans in Saudi Arabia

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Saudi Blade

Reaction score
Hello All,

As you all probably expect this by now; there are a growing number of Sheffield United fans (slowly) in Saudi Arabia including myself.

I feel that the club did not get the marketing it deserves here, however, that is also a good thing in my opinion.

When Newcastle takeover was announced there was suddenly a large number of people claiming to be NUFC fans, probably because they thought NUFC was gonna be a "Man City" type of a club. Later, that faded away when the takeover did not happen.

I remain with the few of those who paid more attention to SUFC and the authenticity of the club, also because it is not a "media" type of a club.

Thank you all for reading.

Hello All,

As you all probably expect this by now; there are a growing number of Sheffield United fans (slowly) in Saudi Arabia including myself.

I feel that the club did not get the marketing it deserves here, however, that is also a good thing in my opinion.

When Newcastle takeover was announced there was suddenly a large number of people claiming to be NUFC fans, probably because they thought NUFC was gonna be a "Man City" type of a club. Later, that faded away when the takeover did not happen.

I remain with the few of those who paid more attention to SUFC and the authenticity of the club, also because it is not a "media" type of a club.

Top man. If you can fix some billionaire investors for us over there that would be great!

Hello All,

Welcome.
PS - It’s Magnet not maggots.

Welcome, are you a Prince or a Billionaire by any chance!??🤭😜

Back
Top Bottom