FANS FORUM Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Shorter interview, if we find someone's lying with evidence sock it to them, if not and most other stuff fits give em the benefit of the doubt until proved otherwise. CW and Bettis are up there too, if they thought he was a big bad fibbing geezer they wouldn't be along side him.

I think it sounds more like scoring brownie points, but its all down to opinions.

"he didn't want to sign McBurnie after his medical so I had to guarantee it with my own funds. "

I've clearly missed something here?!

"he didn't want to sign McBurnie after his medical so I had to guarantee it with my own funds. "

I've clearly missed something here?!

McCabe didn't want to sign McBurnie and had cold feet about signing Mousset.

I get the impression we would have hardly spent any cash in the transfer window if McCabe was running the show.

With 40 million spent in the transfer window I wondered who they could have secured a loan against for so much knowing KM was intending to sell, court outcome uncertain, all much clearer now.

One thing that did strike a chord with me on the Judge's ruling was that McCabe would create his own reality to fit his mindset. I genuinely think he believes we're all up in arms over this ruling & will be calling for his return. I think the actual reality is that most people just feel a bit indifferent about his exit.

With 40 million spent in the transfer window I wondered who they could have secured a loan against for so much knowing KM was intending to sell, court outcome uncertain, all much clearer now.

He said, l think, he guaranteed it personally, not paid it, presumably until the PL money came in.

And that brings to an end tonight's fans forum! Hopefully you all got the answers you wanted from this evening. Thank you for following

Nothing you wouldn't have expected to be said, will it happen who knows we are entering uncharted territory will be a interesting ride one way or the other,

One thing that did strike a chord with me on the Judge's ruling was that McCabe would create his own reality to fit his mindset. I genuinely think he believes we're all up in arms over this ruling & will be calling for his return.
That's probably very true and that's amusing to me.

McCabe tenure is at an end, he has left the club in a better state and position than when he took over.
We are now entering a new phase of ownership, when he does leave I hope the prince also can leave the club in a better status than when he took over.
UTB
Exactly right.

Many thanks Jim, hopefully confirms what a lot of supporters have always thought, that McCabe was always running the club on the cheap.
I trust that I speak for the vast majority of blades in saying that we look forward to a new honest, and successful future under the ownership of HRH and his management team.
Onwards and upwards.
COYRWW

Why didn't he include it in his first interview is the question?

Because maybe he kept some things back knowing full well what kind of person he is up against. It's not like KMC has been all nicey nicey is it?
He's been trying to slate Prince Abdullahs character from the outset.
The latest salvo being the "I'm not sure he's a suitable person to be running a premier League club"

Back
Top Bottom