Fans back for last game? But would you go?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is this really a question? Anyone who would have a ticket to just go and boo a team that have given us some of the best times we have had in our history needs a proper shoeing and should never be allowed to set foot in the ground again.
Does that answer your question?
I get the point but come on, a shoeing? Can't we just fine them or write to our P?

Fans could be allowed back for our last game but as we could be relegated long before then would you go.
If so would you boo them or clap them as they leave the pitch?
Should we be allowed into Wembley to see the Blades lift the cup, it's scheduled to take place 2 days before the restrictions are lifted?
Go n give the loudest rendition of "We'll support you ever more" they've ever heard, followed by "Fill up my Senses" whilst crying into my scarf at the emotional rollercoaster we just experienced, coz am a big chuffin babby really.😊

If I could go with the same lack of restrictions we had for Norwich at home last season I would do so instantly. If I couldn't get a ticket, pub would be an alright alternative I guess

The lads put in an epic shift last season and never got the praise they deserved. This season has been a combo of errors and issues and it isn't like they don't know this.

Imagine the mood of the squad and staff to hear a full Lane cheering them and showing them our support is there and will be going in to next season despite the results of this one.

I'd go 100%, and i think with a packed Lane, that we would give the team the lift they need before starting life back In the championship next season.

Never ever Never ever Never ever Never ever
Boo the Blades never never never

I boo the pigs all the time like driving past swillsborough

The reality of going back for the last game is just bonkers considering what by that time will be a whole load of shit lasting 15 months.

the vaccine will hopefully make things better.

There's the problem also of the UK saying the oxford vaccine is ok for the over 65's - whilst the French and Germans say it isn't OK.

I hope the UK is right - what happens if not? Three lockdowns already...........we don't need a fourth.

UTB

Yes. So I could get as close to Lundstram as possible to tell him exactly what I think of him. I know he wouldnt give a shit but it’d make me feel better.

Fans could be allowed back for our last game but as we could be relegated long before then would you go.
If so would you boo them or clap them as they leave the pitch?
Should we be allowed into Wembley to see the Blades lift the cup, it's scheduled to take place 2 days before the restrictions are lifted?
A definite no!!

That diseased-looking twat David Moyes has just been on SSN talking about how it wouldn’t be fair for some teams to have fans present for their last game and others not (eg home teams having an advantage). Didn’t seem to bother him when they could have fans in December did it. We’ve not been allowed them all fucking season.

The Germans & French are just towing EU party line. They have to make something up to cover over their total incompetence at rolling out the vaccine. Its pathetic really and is seen straight through! Don't worry, up the Blades. Or as my good Chinese mate says 'up the brades'!

I can't wait to get back but I really don't want to be quarantined in an attercliffe B&B for 2 weeks before the match. I'll do my regular 12 games a season from August.

OK I'll come over, but can I wear a Derby shirt to add to the celebrations? ;)

That’s great one less idiot to worry about who is only interested when things are rosy!
Don’t call me an idiot. It’s a joke. I’ve been a season ticket ticket holder 40 years, spent thousands upon thousands following them home and away. Go forth and multiply keyboard hardcase.

That’s great one less idiot to worry about who is only interested when things are rosy!
We’ve had run ins before with each other on here. How about we just ignore each other ehh?? Let’s just have a quiet life with no shit stirring? Sound like a plan?

We’ve had run ins before with each other on here. How about we just ignore each other ehh?? Let’s just have a quiet life with no shit stirring? Sound like a plan?
Apologies Hillsborough I disagree with your sentiments but the tone of my message was out of order.

Dont understand why anyone would boo their own team, think the closest I've got to feeling anywhere near was that shit show season by Adkins. I might have grunted or made some other odd noises which I'd never heard before and I've not made since.

Back
Top Bottom